Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2incels suddenly missing

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
@StaroRavager for around 2-3 weeks
@Invalidusername who is a bro of me and everything was going normal when he suddenly vanished
:feelswhere:

I just came back from a 2 month break, maybe they just got burned out. Maybe they roped.

@Invalidusername who is a bro of me and everything was going normal when he suddenly vanished
:feelswhere:

they got bored?

also @Gengar been gone for almost a month, he made a thread about suicide and never posted since if i remember correctly

How many more incels need to kill themselves before Kiwi Farms finally gets shut down?

Staro Ravager has been around recently

Probably roped, sorry bro.

Link to thread?

Not sure where it is, could've been deleted by mods or himself.

He was basically talking about doing it with a shitty, dull, rusty(?) knife and pretty much everyone was trying to talk him out of it or at least try a better method. Pretty sad stuff.

Mentioned that he was planning on it for the last month or so and felt like it was the night to do it, and was worried about his parents intervening. Frankly it was sad but I was kind of happy to see most people on the thread trying to talk him out of it.

Not sure where it is, could've been deleted by mods or himself.

He was basically talking about doing it with a shitty, dull, rusty(?) knife and pretty much everyone was trying to talk him out of it or at least try a better method. Pretty sad stuff.

Mentioned that he was planning on it for the last month or so and felt like it was the night to do it, and was worried about his parents intervening. Frankly it was sad but I was kind of happy to see most people on the thread trying to talk him out of it.
Must’ve been bs, nobody would use a rusty knife to kill themselves. Worst possible way to die, you physically are incapable of stabbing yourself too unless you’re like trained

Must’ve been bs, nobody would use a rusty knife to kill themselves. Worst possible way to die, you physically are incapable of stabbing yourself too unless you’re like trained

The rusty part could have been an incorrect detail. After all, it was a single post I read a month ago. Regardless, it stood as their last post so the point is I'm pretty sure they did rope.

Also not really, plenty of people stab/slice themselves to death.

Also @Evildоer I've noticed

@StaroRavager if I recall correctly mentioned he might be moving out/pushed out of home soon

If he really wanted to kill himself none of this 'not want to suffer' kind of stuff would make an difference.

They will be back. I feel sorry for the banned incels like @HighTGymcel

RIP @JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Ascend
Rope
ER

Haven't seen @ColdLightOfDay around

@PowerLevelCel is gone