Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2d hentai games

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
anyone play these? I mean like actual 2d hentai games on PC. After discovering /hgg2d/ on the vg board for 4chan I have started playing them a lot. they are long to like the one I’m paying is 30 hours.

they are a good cope. JRPG mechanics + hentai is pretty much what it is. You have stats like strength and intelligence and also have stats like orgasm level. The one I am playing through is wings of roaldea. You play as a virgin mage and basically are travelling the world to escape a group of thieves who are searching for her, and you go through dungeons and fight monsters. If you lose a fight you get raped by the enemy and go through a sex scene. You can also sell your body in the game for gold to purchase items. also if you lose your virginity in the game, you are worth less gold lol.

here’s an archive of games
https://pastebin.com/Q6aDUFHA