Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 29yr old virgin German incel

Dude's ugly as fuck. Interviewer is a BBC tyrone

You can literally be paralysed but still run BBC game.

They probably do not even mention the blackpills in the interview

average patrionizing conversation with normie and incel - vituemaxxxing,fake concern and straight up lying in the face

absolute cringe

Black men hate their race

I hope Asian rule earth and colonize them

Also if you read the instagramm post you see the typical becky/normie trait - a childish and naive vocabulary but all of this is very calculated and should give the subtle illuision that it is easy - aka humblebragging

Also if you read the instagramm post you see the typical becky/normie trait - a childish and naive vocabulary but all of this is very calculated and should give the subtle illuision that it is easy - aka humblebragging
How is black smv in Germany tbh

Normies are just full of shit
How is black smv in Germany tbh
very high
Fuck this gay music in the background and shoot the bbc to give that nigger a real disability

Normies are just full of shit

very high
Fuck this gay music in the background and shoot the bbc to give that nigger a real disability
So u even see below average blacks with girls? Brutal

yes, somali 5 7 refuges have higher smv than 5 10 white guy
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Ouffff GIF by memecandy

It's utterly over for germany. Blacks are the new ubermensch

@Romancel @BummerDrummer

Dddd

its easy bro! just be yourself inkwell

If that white guys wants, he could have a asian girl. Iam sure there is one for him out there.

Black men hate their race

I hope Asian rule earth and colonize them
lol you critize blacks over dating white women while lusting over noodles, brown, black women

@Ika-Sama
@BlkPillPres

More cherry picking and more anecdotes. JBB just continues to will itself into a dominance and pervasive theory just through sheer repetition. It's incredible how if you get enough people to just say non-truths and reinforce them in echo chambers they become a widely accepted truth that can't be defeated with facts, logic or reason. This exactly how people actually believe that men can become women.

lol you critize blacks over dating white women while lusting over noodles, brown, black women

@Ika-Sama
@BlkPillPres
Whites and Asians need to unite

We must take over the brown world

The people in the comments are the typical faggots saying "hes not even ugly its just a matter of time until he finds someone!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Mogs me by at least having kissed a girl once

The guy isnt even bald but has full hair and is white. Guys like him do have asian girlfriends sometimes. I bet if he tries his best, he can easily have a noodlewhore.

We cant really compare our struggles with the struggles of a full-haired white guy who even has the balls to show himself in front of the camera. If he was so repulsive, he wouldnt even show himself because he would be too scared about the reactions of the female viewers.

Last edited:
Looks Jewish, no way is he 100% ethnic German. Probably loaded too

@Ika-Sama
@BlkPillPres
Alot of White men feel entitled to other ethnic's women, must be due to colonial mindset. Interracial dating should be a two way street, If you date my race's women, then I I should be able to date yours.

What is the point?

Fuck, this white guy is actually kinda doomed because not only does he look short, but his body is child like. Not even surgery can fix that shit. Even if he got some miracle lefort for his face, his body is still a 2/10. It's like really disproportioned. He's most definitely bordering on some genetic disorder/deformity. Just imagine living in germany like that, all those aryan gods around and you're sitting there with your 12 year old body and clothes.
Does the dude have a disorder? Don't want to be rude. Just look at the size of his torso compared to his legs and head.

Let me guess before I read the comments.

Some pigskin is mad because his races woman is dating a black :feelshaha:

Was I right?

Alot of White men feel entitled to other ethnic's women, must be due to colonial mindset. Interracial dating should be a two way street, If you date my race's women, then I I should be able to date yours.
i agree, really all races have ugly, good looking people, men are men as long women is attractive then it will date her

Do white Germans have the lowest T levels in Europe

Absolutely brutal

A white man who lives in the land of his ancestors, but can't find a mate being lectured by a literal ape who had no problems acquiring even a white mate

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Black can't lose. This is what kike propaganda does to your brain.