Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 29 year old ethnic wanted white genes so bad that he creampied this 62 year old granny and got 3 kids with her

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
29D94974 8222 48CE 8439 24F5F0952C1B

Ethnics who want their kids to ascend in the global racial hierarchy should all learn from this dude, fukin kek

tell me that Female smv is infinite " , without telling me

Wow, impressive giving birth at 60. I thought foids hit menopause in 40-50

All those kids are gonna have autism and be hapacels.

All 3 of them will turn out ugly and autistic
Mom already gave me level 2 autism when she had me at age 35. They'll be someone's future sped classmates.

Kill it before it lays eggs

grandma mom and a beta cuck dad. Poor kids, doomed from the start

She is still a mogger

white female SMV is infinite. The truth is OP is right, all of these white women you see on tiktok or wherever complaining about not being able to find a man could easily EASILY find an indian, asian, or indonesian and bless them with white blood, but they rarely ever do this.

Nah if they live in Indonesia or Philippines they will be moggers regardless. Sea monkeys are bigger white worshippers than even asians, if that's even possible
grandma mom and a beta cuck dad. Poor kids, doomed from the start

All those kids are gonna have autism and be hapacels.

The mental instability pill is also affected by the Mongoloid genes of the mix. ERs require quality intelligence DNA to have the most optimal ER success.

Yeah just marry. 38 year old used up foids lol

based. If the only way to ascend with a white foid was to knock up a granny id do it too tbh. The ricecel fucked his kids up though cause gook genes are strong but my genes are more bleachable so it could work out

Pheew. Cannot believe this proud Aryan Man agreed to kill his genes with cumskin old whore.
Pic: some Indian guys making pics with another daily sex tourist who came to India looking for some sunburnt dicks:

thequint%2F2018-08%2F84b3523c-b7d6-49f1-8b2b-acdae0cb151f%2Fe2b7cbe5_54db_4743_ae9d_9af897d3b200.png

well, he looks happy

What cumskin worship does to a nigga.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back