Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 29 y/o 6'6 height with ~100K salary, Master's degree, in shape and socially integrated can't find girlfriend and has all but given up on dating.

How much of a tera-autist do you have to be to have no success as a 6'6 cumskin with a six-figure salary?

he must be punching women away because i cant comprehend how

Larp. No picture. No proof.

How much of a tera-autist do you have to be to have no success as a 6'6 cumskin with a six-figure salary?
He must be more autistic than me, jfl

Isn’t Canada an Indian infested shit hole? He probably just doesn’t want a poojeta

He's seems to be more autistic than my brother with type-3 autism.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. I remember a type 3 autistic guy from elementary school who just screamed and punched his helper all day. Brutal

It's not possible man, if this guy can't do it then we're at the end

Minimum height requirement is 6'7 nowadays
NevER began for 6'6 and below manlets

At that height you have to be absolutely disfigured or mentally disabled. Tallfaggots usually inevitably develop massive egos though, so he's probably just a gigastacy only standardcel with a face not good enough to pull one

Read his replies in the thread. Does he sound fake or like he's making it up?

Isn’t Canada an Indian infested shit hole? He probably just doesn’t want a poojeta
Said it before and I'll say it again: genuine racism is a normie trait.

It's not possible man, if this guy can't do it then we're at the end
That's what I'm saying, at least for the West. To be honest I'm a complete passport bro promoter. I believe if you go from the West to Latin America or Southeast Asia it's night/day.

Minimum height requirement is 6'7 nowadays
NevER began for 6'6 and below manlets
:feelskek:

At that height you have to be absolutely disfigured or mentally disabled. Tallfaggots usually inevitably develop massive egos though, so he's probably just a gigastacy only standardcel with a face not good enough to pull one
Yes, I think you have a point and are onto something here. I think it may be too reductive to say he's just a standardcel, but something is fishy about this, and I think standards are a factor.

Even with a below average face, if he has a stable job, amount of money, and social position, while being caucasian with that height, even then he could find a woman to date without too much difficulty, provided he lived in one of Canada's major cities. I think it's standards not just about women but how to date them: he seems to dislike dating apps. (yet, for understandable reasons.) Honestly trying other dating apps and getting a photographer to take the best possible pictures of him would help a lot.

Losing on tutorial mode jfl

Either he is retarded or this is larp

Either he is retarded or this is larp
I think it's that he's just momentarily struggling for the right avenue for dating/meeting women (i.e. what places to meet them, what dating apps to use, etc.) and is wrongly making it more of a general long-term thing than it really is, because most of his 20's he was too busy and occupied to get to where he is now to really have time to date in the first place.

It's nearly six figures and CAD presumably - not USD. 90k/yr CAD in Canada won't even get you on the housing ladder. But yeah to be 6'6 cumskin and ONLY make that money in your late 20s is pretty pathetic. Must be low IQ. I'm a 5ft curry and I was making more than that at 24.

Tales from the mental asylum of Reddit

It's nearly six figures and CAD presumably - not USD. 90k/yr CAD in Canada won't even get you on the housing ladder. But yeah to be 6'6 cumskin and ONLY make that money in your late 20s is pretty pathetic. Must be low IQ. I'm a 5ft curry and I was making more than that at 24.
"Pretty pathetic" "must be low IQ" for earning a good salary in his 20's. You think like a neoliberal normie and are just revealing you came from a middle-class, economically advantaged background. There are many NEETs here who may never be in the position to ever earn that kind of money.

I'm a 5ft curry and I was making more than that at 24.

Indians in the U.S. Canada and Europe are the highest earning group on average.

"Pretty pathetic" "must be low IQ" for earning a good salary in his 20's.
It's not a good salary lol, especially for a 6ft6 white guy, it's terrible. If you're a 6ft6 white guy in Canada you should be making top 5% income unless low IQ

It's not a good salary lol, especially for a 6ft6 white guy, it's terrible
It's plenty of money and enough to live well anywhere in Canada. (and is enough for any reasonable partner, but that's just the problem, women are demanding and not reasonable) You think identically to foids.

Last edited:
All he needs to be gigachad is a passport.

I’d like to slice off this faggot’s legs with a katana sword (in Minecraft) and then see him complain about “muh dating life”

No way this is real

Women don't care about money or a gay masters degree. He's probably not as good looking and tall as he thinks he is.

He's seems to be more autistic than my brother with type-3 autism.
Also how do you know your brother has a bigger dick :feelswhat: You should get banned for homosexual incest :feelspuke::feelspuke::dafuckfeels:

My brother has severe autism as well and has a bigger dick, but he's shorter than me.

He dated twice before and decided he "shouldn't settle" which suggests those were LTR.
He later mentioned that he had slept with only two people with no mention of how many times.
This could mean he was a loyal cuck who got cheated on twice, or maybe that the whole thread is just a larp or bait.
No way this is real
:yes:

His face must be literally melting off to not slay with those stats. Or just giga autistic

Basically this, you would have to be an idiot actually thinking he even remotely is close to inceldom. Fucking standardcel huwhite dudes acting like they got it bad

I think it's standards not just about women but how to date them: he seems to dislike dating apps. (yet, for understandable reasons.) Honestly trying other dating apps and getting a photographer to take the best possible pictures of him would help a lot.
So he's basically at a foid's level of pickiness. Imagine having the fucking guts to complain in his position JFL

Basically this, you would have to be an idiot actually thinking he even remotely is close to inceldom. Fucking standardcel huwhite dudes acting like they got it bad
:yes::yes::yes:

He dickmogs me in his flaccid state.
How would you know that unless you are gay? :dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat: I mean I never looked at my brother's dick wtf :lul::lul:

How would you know that unless you are gay? :dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat: I mean I never looked at my brother's dick wtf :lul::lul:
Stop lying. You're ethnic, so you definitely walked into your family members while they're using the washrooms.

Stop lying. You're ethnic, so you definitely walked into your family members while they're using the washrooms.
Stop projecting your homosexual fantasies on to me. It isn't normal :dafuckfeels::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Stop projecting your homosexual fantasies on to me. It isn't normal :dafuckfeels::feelspuke::feelspuke:
How is it homosexual? Plus my brother doesn't even close the door when using the washroom.

Yeah this is ridiculous, I'd believe it if he was 6'0 flat and ugly or 6'0 and asian but 6'6 and white? Fucking LARPfag gtf + GrAY

How is it homosexual? Plus my brother doesn't even close the door when using the washroom.
Bro let me break it down to you. It isn't normal to look at your brother's dick :lul: And even if you walked into him if didn't bend your head you wouldn't have seen anything :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Bro let me break it down to you. It isn't normal to look at your brother's dick :lul: And even if you walking into him if didn't bend your head you wouldn't have seen anything :feelsseriously:
And let me make it clear for you. He doesn't close the door when using the washroom. And he's not some 4ft midget so I'm not forcefully looking my head down.

And let me make it clear for you. He doesn't close the door when using the washroom. And he's not some 4ft midget so I'm not forcefully looking my head down.
Okay....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back