Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 28 year old married teacher accused of molesting 13-year-old student, husband is a cuck

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

New graphic details have emerged in the case of a married teacher from Arizona accused of having sex with her 13-year-old student, including how she allegedly performed oral sex on the boy in a classroom just two weeks before her arrest.
The boy's parents also claim Brittany Zamora's husband Daniel called them and begged them not to report his wife to police after they saw lewd texts between the pair, the Daily Mail reported.
He insisted that she had made a mistake.

brittany-zamora__85063.png

Brittany Zamora pleaded guilty to sexual conduct with a minor, molestation of a child and public sexual indecency, according to online court records.
She was arrested in March 2018 after the boy’s parents contacted authorities.
The victim’s stepmother told police that she noticed that the boy was acting suspiciously and wanting to shut his door at night. She said she installed a parental monitoring app called “Sentry” on his phone and subsequently began getting alerts about inappropriate texts, so she confronted the boy. He told his stepmother that he had sexual contact with Zamora, according to the police reports.

Documents filed in court on Friday alleged that Zamora had sex with her student on three occasions and performed oral sex in the classroom and in her car between February 1 and March 1.
The teacher also allegedly exchanged sexually explicit text messages and naked selfies with her student.
During one text exchange, which presumably followed one of the pair's alleged sex romps, the boy wrote to the married teacher that he wanted to have sex with her again.
"I know baby! I want you every day with no time limit," Zamora was alleged to have responded to him, reported AZcentral.com.
She also allegedly wrote to him: "If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would," according to court records.
When interviewed by police, the 13-year-old boy claimed that his relationship with his teacher started when Zamora began 'flirting' with him in a classroom chat group.
In another exchange, she texted him that “If I could quit my job and [have sex with] you all day long, I would.”

A second student later came forward to police saying he had witnessed Zamora having sex with the 13-year-old and admitted to receiving naked photos from the woman as well.
The parents of the alleged victim told police that Zamora's husband "harassed" the father over the phone, begging him not to go to the authorities and insisting that his wife had "made a big mistake, but that she loved the kids," according to the documents.

Daniel Zamora also allegedly suggested that he and the boy's dad "meet up" and "settle this", but the parent turned down his offer and hung up on him.

Zamora made her initial court appearance on Friday, telling a court commissioner: "I'd love to go home to my husband."
Her bond was set at US$250,000 and she is due back in court on Thursday morning.

Last edited:
Even with all that clown makeup she still looks ugly and lol at the guy who got cucked by a 13 year old

Is he a :chad: ??
He must be, for her to be that engaged in fucking him.

Lucky boy, NGL. Will turn into a Chad slayer.

Yeah I am sure that 13 year old is traumatized for life..

Seriously fuck this world if any of us were as lucky to have sex with her at age 13 it would have made us the happiest boy in the world.

She'll probably manage to win the case, femoids can't lose in modern society.

Yeah I am sure that 13 year old is traumatized for life..

Seriously fuck this world if any of us were as lucky to have sex with her at age 13 it would have made us the happiest boy in the world.
i feel bad for the husband. Got cucked by a 13 year old all cause his wife is a pedo and full of hypergamous thinking

i feel bad for the husband. Got cucked by a 13 year old all cause his wife is a pedo and full of hypergamous thinking
Feel bad for the husband too but she isn´t a pedo please educate your sheep mind! Nowadays all the sheeps of society are so brainwashed and have no independent thoughts of their own!

Pedophilia is having sex with a child (a person that hasn´t developed sexual feelings yet) atraction to a 13 year old is called hebephilia if you wanna throw man-made words at it but so what!? It´s like every person once they become an adult forgets how it was to be a teenager themselves I know damn well that if a hot woman would have had sex with me when I was 13 even 12 I would have been the happiest boy alive but it´s like everyone´s perception of sexuality gets changed out once they become an adult.

You said that right now because you're sexually frustred. In reality the story would be different.

meanwhile her looksmatch posting here.

normal day in the west as of july 2019

Fucking female pedos everywhere, even my brother lost his virginity when he was 15 to a 22 year old many years ago

She looks like a young 37 year old.

pedotears never talk about this

they prefer 13yearold chads instead of us so over

Feel bad for the husband too but she isn´t a pedo please educate your sheep mind!
I already know about that shit. I was just making a point. Like how society will jump to call a man a pedo if he finds a 17 tear old attractive, but not a woman who ACTUALLY had sex with a 13 year old. Society's double standards are awful. I don't think like sheep

I already know about that shit. I was just making a point. Like how society will jump to call a man a pedo if he finds a 17 tear old attractive, but not a woman who ACTUALLY had sex with a 13 year old. Society's double standards are awful. I don't think like sheep
Oh that is always good to hear.

I wish I was molested by my teacher

Where were these whores when I was 13?