Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2'8 man with a blonde Stacy ex-wife

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
No, you didn't misread that.

I was looking up Snooki's height and found this list:

http://oddpedia.blogspot.com/2011/02/shortest-celebs.html?m=1

Screenshot 20230124 210310

He isn't just short, he's bald as well.

Literally the shortest man on the list, curious to see if statusmaxxing actually helps in dating and yes, yes it does.

Screenshot 20230124 210434

Status is the only thing that transcends looks, status is what turns a Chad into a Giga-Chad. Justin Bieber without a career is just a Chad, Justin Bieber with his career is an absolute Giga-Chad. Brad Pitt without his career is just a Chad, with his career he's a Giga-Chad. This explains why Leonardo DiCaprio who went from Giga-Chad to Sub-5 who without money and fame would be posting on this forum, but because he socialmaxxed he retained his sexual marketplace value.

Of course, statusmaxxing doesn't work for 99,9999999% of men, only a small minority can succeed so it's barely LifeFuel for the average man. But whenever someone mocks you for being a Manlet, remember that this 2'8 guy got a blonde Stacy.

Statusmaxxed gnome with attention roasty who will cheat on him

Ed Sheeran is Chad without Status he would be a LTN

Verne died in 2018.

Clarification: I do not think that statusmaxxing is realistic for most men, I just note that the statuspill is commonly underrated.

Ed Sheeran is Chad without Status he would be a LTN

Without status he'd be one of us. I don't think that he would be able to get any matches on Tinder. In fact, he'd have to heavily nichemax with ginger fetishists.

or just find a Stacy with weird fetishes like that one

just be famous

He was also objectively rich, so that helps his status

Clarification: I do not think that statusmaxxing is realistic for most men, I just note that the statuspill is commonly underrated
Yup, statusmaxxing for a truecel is extremely rare, better chance of winning the lottery and moneymaxxing

Oh I´ve seen that nigga´s sextape it´s so funny

who was that hot chick who married the guy in the wheelchair?

Isn't this guys suicidal with some leaked video of him fucking a literal prostitute? Like, its obvious he only gets paid sex, just like all the other cucks

Just be the subject of a fetish brooo

Lifefuel for gnomemaxxers