Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "27M virgin. I'm just so sad"

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

he needs to come here

The coping is insane; I might even feel bad for him if he didn't try and mislead others the way he's been brainwashed... :feelsUgh:

Anyone posting in those subreddits is just asking to be lied to in order to feel better; it's obvious he already knows the truth. :feelsclown:

thats the fate of all stemcel cucks. good riddance.

And all the retards in there are telling him to get therapy. What is with this cult of therapy today? Do people really love being given the same shitty advice that they can hear for free online and hasn't worked year after year?

It's all about your approach in life bro. Don't think about the negative bro. You just need to meet the "right" people bro. You're depressed? Take meds bro. Oh that hasn't helped? Take more meds

A lot times life is just fucked up, for some more than others, and there's nothing you can do but try and live the best life you can. That's the answer years of therapy has given me.

Reddit is a cesspool of gaslighting. Its His fucking Looks and thats It . If He has Low friend " circle its because hes non NT , and pretending to Be NT Is Torment. He got Money , that He should Care About and maybe Invest / cope more efficient.

@BlkPillPres @Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Kami @lonelycurry26 @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @Mellatt @Lonely @Hoppipolla

Reddit is a cesspool of gaslighting. Its His fucking Looks and thats It . If He has Low friend " circle its because hes non NT , and pretending to Be NT Is Torment. He got Money , that He should Care About and maybe Invest / cope more efficient.

@BlkPillPres @Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Kami @lonelycurry26 @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @Mellatt @Lonely @Hoppipolla
When being an engineer doesnt mean shit. JFL.

We must educate him thoroughly.

Is it even possible to ascend after 25? Every non landwhale seems to be taken

idk who the guy on reddit is.

Someone invite him here
And all the retards in there are telling him to get therapy. What is with this cult of therapy today? Do people really love being given the same shitty advice that they can hear for free online and hasn't worked year after year?
It’s the new religion, since normies have abandoned god there needs to be something to take it’s place to help with the reality that nothing matters. There’s a reason therapy has been hard shilled by corpos these days

I'd kms at that age

fuck cucks. they deserve it because their defective retards

I was nervous for sure. I was just trying to meet people and get outside of my comfort zone. The interactions were everywhere from pretty awful to pretty good. A few things I went to I felt excluded from conversations. Like imagine you’re sitting at a table with people and the person next to you has their back turned toward you, blocking you physically from the conversation. This sort of shit has happened to me my whole life. I have always been excluded from things, in every area of my life. It feels like people don’t want me there.
Other times I was able to have conversations with new people, but it was very surface level.
So, my only friends are the ones I made in college. I’ve not made any friends since college
Brutal. This is exactly what happens when an incel tries to socialize.