Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 27M curry

over for sandniggers

giga trucel but skin Mogs me

The main problem is his nose and balding head. Rest of the face is fine.

OvER for mr Beancels

I dont think hes ugly ngl. Seen worse, way worse.

doesnt mattter. the threshold for inceldom isnt that high, especially if you are neither money or famemaxxed.
yeah, I know.

It's over, so over infact that it never began for him

Man, he mogs me so hard. :cryfeels:

It's beyond over for him, he's what Wheat Waffles calls "a true 3", no amount of looksmaxxing will ever make him anything more than a 3. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He's younger than me but looks significantly older than me. It's older for grampafacecels.

Bruh he is not 4.2 or 4.3 like they are rating him there. I am his looksmatch except I am bald and I am like 3/10 this nigga is 3/10 for sure or even less.

Man, he mogs me so hard. :cryfeels:

It's beyond over for him, he's what Wheat Waffles calls "a true 3", no amount of looksmaxxing will ever make him anything more than a 3. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
If he mogs you hard its over

Looks very nerdy, but not ugly

Jawmogs, tbh.

Only way for him to aquire a blonde stacy wife is to moneymaxx and betabuxx for her.

eyes look like a crab

Looks like the curry version of the IT user. Soyboychad or something. Autistic progrmammer betabuxxer

“Eww he has such a creepy personality!” :foidSoy:

Mogs me to suicide

LARP as black and run BBC gam:whitepill::redpill:
no where near black enough for BBC game. I am half a tone darker than guy in pic. if I don't go out in sun for long time my skin same as guy above, so BBC game not possible

no where near black enough for BBC game. I am half a tone darker than guy in pic. if I don't go out in sun for long time my skin same as guy above, so BBC game not possible
learn Italian and LARP as med:what::whitepill::redpill: