Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

27 years old...

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
27 years old and incel since birth. I can say that my mental health has worsened a lot more over the years. When i was 20 or something, i was always unenthuastic and uninterested but i could still get shit done when i forced myself. Now i cant even do the most simple things. Yesterday i went to the library to study for an exam. It took me 2 hours to solve ONE single simple problem because i kept doing mistakes over and over again.

Right now my brain feels like mush. I have brainfog everyday and my intelligence has decreased a lot over the years.. I cant even form sentences and get "talk-mogged" by people. I talk like i never learned how to talk properly.

I cant describe the whole feeling. So many things are going on. Hopelessness, sadness, blackpilled, lonely, touch-starved. scared of other humans, angry, jealous....these are the things influencing my mental health. Body-wise i know my body just wants to LDAR and nothing else. Like just lay down and eat fast food and play games. No interest in hard-work.

CQadpw3VEAAmKA0

Last edited:
just wait until you reach 30

smoke weed

Youngcels will never understand :fuk:

On a serious note, you have to find copes that will keep you busy and active or your situatuion will get worse dramatically.
I know it all feels pointless, but as a human, you need routines and activities or you'll end up in a very bad place.
Preferably physical exercise.

Completely relate, I only do and feel as you described although I'm only 22.

you have to find copes that will keep you busy and active or your situatuion will get worse dramatically.
I know it all feels pointless, but as a human, you need routines and activities or you'll end up in a very bad place.
This is good advice. The only two things I would add: (1) as a man, you also need to find a purpose. Your default instinctive drive is toward women, and to form a family, and that's a noble purpose to be sure, but you should face reality - that's not going to happen for you. Other avenues are available though. If you don't find a purpose, your mental health will suffer.

For me, I found purpose in coding. It's a great cope. Another possibility is physical fitness. You could even dedicate yourself to science. But you have to find something. As a man, you have to.

(2) some of what op describes (the mental fog) is a result of the neurological changes that come from watching TV/movies and playing video games. They train your brain to have these short reward cycles, and as a result, when you get away from games or TV, you can't focus.

27 years old and incel since birth. I can say that my mental health has worsened a lot more over the years. When i was 20 or something, i was always unenthuastic and uninterested but i could still get shit done when i forced myself. Now i cant even do the most simple things. Yesterday i went to the library to study for an exam. It took me 2 hours to solve ONE single simple problem because i kept doing mistakes over and over again.

Right now my brain feels like mush. I have brainfog everyday and my intelligence has decreased a lot over the years.. I cant even form sentences and get "talk-mogged" by people. I talk like i never learned how to talk properly.

I cant describe the whole feeling. So many things are going on. Hopelessness, sadness, blackpilled, lonely, touch-starved. scared of other humans, angry, jealous....these are the things influencing my mental health. Body-wise i know my body just wants to LDAR and nothing else. Like just lay down and eat fast food and play games. No interest in hard-work.

View attachment 573891
Have you visited a phycologist? I have visited many and it was a shitshow

Start doing some sports bro, there are plenty of them available and it will improve your mood and mental health. If you are touch starved why not try martial arts that involves touching other person's in a non sexual way ? In Brazil we have jiu-jitsu which is worldwide famous and it's great. I guess you live in India right? You could try Judo which is a Olympic sport similar to jiu-jitsu.

27 years old and incel since birth
Same,except i'm almost 29.
I can say that my mental health has worsened a lot more over the years.
Same
When i was 20 or something, i was always unenthuastic and uninterested
Same
but i could still get shit done when i forced myself.
I never could get shit down,because everything seems pointless to me.
I have brainfog everyday and my intelligence has decreased a lot over the years
Same except i don't think my intelligence decreased,i always had a low i
I talk like i never learned how to talk properly.
Same,that's what decades of bullying and being treated like shit by everyone including my so called ''parents'' did to me
Hopelessness, sadness, blackpilled, lonely, touch-starved. angry, jealous....these are the things influencing my mental health.
Same
No interest in hard-work.
I have no interest in anything,not just wageslaving.

Youngcels will never understand :fuk:
Youngcels take a lot of shit for granted which will only fuel their demise in the future. I'm amused.
On a serious note, you have to find copes that will keep you busy and active or your situatuion will get worse dramatically.
Very good advice. You should still fight and try to improve your quality of life if you don't want to rope.

Yes...your experiences are common among our people.

Chapter IV:

"Rotting Realizations"

Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, was sitting in his room one day when he stumbled upon a new subject: Racial Intelligence.

Aspie John had never thought of the races in terms of intelligence, and the revelations of "The Bell Curve" shook his confidence and made him feel "unworthy". He had finally realized why his oneitis preferred tall White males.

The depressive haze of race realism clouded his mind, and he started to slip away from his origins:

(Same duration of time)

Sly

Lua

Script

Manipulation

Blue Pill

Goddesses

Prior to that, he had come to terms with being among the programming ranks. Though it never occurred to him that his opponent, Matthew/"cntkillme", was of a superior race...

Master

Read

Chinese Matthew had already learned Batch, JS and HTML at age eight, whereas Aspie John was still toying with Batch, bits of XML and XSS script. He was rapidly improving as Aspie John's home situation worsened.

And...

2015:

Elbot

Aspie John introduced himself to new conceptual structures, despite being very mentally-ill.

The language of AI, "AIML"/"Alicebot", closely related to the Turing Machine.

He also experimented with JSON and HTTP requests, which increased his knowledge of networking.

2019:

Aspie John was inexperienced and still virgin. He had no degrees, certificates, or work history. He was severely depressed. He barely had a Git repository and his Repl.it was filled with political rubbish. Anxious Jane was sleeping with other males as our protagonist attempted to clutch his shattered life and restore his shattered history.

His project name: "The Pumpkin Restoration"

A 2D sprite-based mobile game that would incorporate mechanics of games like Street Fighter and yet utilize a magic-based system. Necromancy was the intended primary ability of the main character.

1644462543154-png.573794

gdscript-png.573789

The game was to be scripted completely in GDScript. Or perhaps he would use a combination of GDScript and Lua.

(Lua)

(GDScript)

His Lenovo IdeaPad had defective RAM, however, and he lost his progress. He then returned to his depressive haze.

Chapter IV:

"Rotting Realizations"

View attachment 573971

Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, was sitting in his room one day when he stumbled upon a new subject: Racial Intelligence.

Aspie John had never thought of the races in terms of intelligence, and the revelations of "The Bell Curve" shook his confidence and made him feel "unworthy". He had finally realized why his oneitis preferred tall White males.

The depressive haze of race realism clouded his mind, and he started to slip away from his origins:

(Same duration of time)

View attachment 573959

View attachment 573945

View attachment 573942

View attachment 573943

View attachment 573958

View attachment 573944

Prior to that, he had come to terms with being among the programming ranks. Though it never occurred to him that his opponent, Matthew/"cntkillme", was of a superior race...

View attachment 573960

View attachment 573978

Chinese Matthew had already learned Batch, JS and HTML at age eight, whereas Aspie John was still toying with Batch, bits of XML and XSS script. He was rapidly improving as Aspie John's home situation worsened.

View attachment 573964

And...

2015:

View attachment 573975

Aspie John introduced himself to new conceptual structures, despite being very mentally-ill.

He also experimented with JSON and HTTP requests, which increased his knowledge of networking.

2019:

Aspie John was inexperienced and still virgin. He had no degrees, certificates, or work history. He was severely depressed. He barely had a Git repository and his Repl.it was filled with political rubbish. Anxious Jane was sleeping with other males as our protagonist attempted to clutch his shattered life and restore his shattered history.

A 2D sprite-based mobile game that would incorporate mechanics of games like Street Fighter and yet utilize a magic-based system. Necromancy was the intended primary ability of the main character.

1644462543154-png.573794

gdscript-png.573789

The game was to be scripted completely in GDScript. Or perhaps he would use a combination of GDScript and Lua.

View attachment 573995
(Lua)

View attachment 573996
(GDScript)

His Lenovo IdeaPad had defective RAM, however, and he lost his progress. He then returned to his depressive haze.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Time pill is the worst

View attachment 573891
i am not 27 yet,but i have the same struggles. i feel like i have turned completely retarded.my brainfog gets a lot better after i fix my sleeping schedule,but yeah. i also noticed that i have gotten much worse at gaming. i remember decimating everyone in bf4 and now when i play it i am the one getting decimated. i feel like my brain is rotting extremely quick.heck yesterday i accidentally pissed myself.i was holding it out for a while,but i never expected to piss myself and not be able to hold it in.

Chapter IV:

"Rotting Realizations"

View attachment 573971

(Same duration of time)

View attachment 573959

View attachment 573945

View attachment 573942

View attachment 573943

View attachment 573958

View attachment 573944

View attachment 573960

View attachment 573978

View attachment 573964

And...

2015:

View attachment 573975

2019:

1644462543154-png.573794

gdscript-png.573789

View attachment 573995
(Lua)

View attachment 573996
(GDScript)

:lul:

As we grow older, our lives become shittier :fuk: the only thing we can do is cope:feelsbadman:

I just want to rot too

Body-wise i know my body just wants to LDAR and nothing else. Like just lay down and eat fast food and play games. No interest in hard-work.
Seems to me like you have accepted your situation. Women are usually what men use to work hard/get money/do shit, you need to replace that with some other motivation

View attachment 573891
You are balding right

wha

View attachment 573891
what exam

I'm 22 and KHHV incel, and this seems like a post future me has written. Depressing.

So many things are going on. Hopelessness, sadness, blackpilled, lonely, touch-starved. scared of other humans, angry, jealous....these are the things influencing my mental health.
All brutal but I think touch starvation is probably the biggest contributor to ennui.

gymaxx it'll make your brain work better and give you more energy