Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 27 year old virgin quits everything and moves to Netherlands for a girl. She cheats on him with his ex and he fucks 3 hookers

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So this guy streams and plays video games and makes YouTube videos about them. Couple of months ago a girl showed interest in him and he fell for her head over heels.

She convinces him to move to Netherlands so they can live together since previously he was living in Eastern Europe.

Because of her he ruins his 300k worth YouTube channel and gets his game account banned for promoting gambling on his channel in return of 50k.

Now he found out his girl was cheating on him this whole time so he went to a whore house and fucked 3 girls. Lmao

This is what happens when virgins like us fall for the first girl who gives us any attention. We forget about everything and become her slave because of pusssy deprivation.

Tbh I don’t blame him, any other 27 year old virgin would have done the same thing.
Let this be a lesson. Never fuck your life over for a hoe. Even if a girl gives me any attention I’ll never be in a relationship with her. Maybe I’ll fuck her but I’ll never move in with her.

He exposed the whole situation on stream too lmao.

He deserved it for being a cuck.

inb4 Ritalincel tells people to play osrs

i know it, i still wasen't cucked hard, but considering my blue pilled brain, it will happen soon

oh lol

rope til u cope

at least the netherlands is a country that's relatively chill about hookers

Is it confirmed that he was a 27 virgin?

Lmao she’s hideous too. Legit 3/10.

Just statusmaxx and betabuxmaxx so you can get cucked by a landwhale bro

Listening to her for two minutes is bad enough. Imagine being in a relationship with her.

This is pretty common when so called “ late bloomers” ascend and finally get a gf.

JFL at foids getting cops involved any chance they get

I figured he did that for some qt Dutch foid, but I guess fat ethnic foids are worth that much trouble now.

Lol at the cucks in the comment section saying he shouldn't have recorded this shit. That's the cucks' only concern

A friend has always been autistic

This woman tricked him into being a cuck

Loot from ten hours of cuckmaxing

Fuck Netherlands boy woot woot woot.

Damn she ruined his whole life in the end.

I have no pity for his stupidity. The problem when you don't know enough those cunts.

What a fucking cuck tbh. he deserved it for thinking he has chance

No sympathy for cucks

A W A L T
W
A
L
T

solid revenge for a cuck

Waz watching this live , they are Both pretty retarted.

Can you bring back your Chadfishing Threads and screenies of foids crying about how they want your chad so bad? i miss them

im to blackpilled to fall for shit like this , she comes over to fuck or she can gladly fuck off

Who the fuck moves because of a girl? That's retarded.

Waz watching this live , they are Both pretty retarted.
Why do people watch this? 10 seconds of listening to their banal shit makes me want to bash my head in.

cucks will never lern

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back