Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 27 year old literal swollen, ugly pig in relationship with tom hardy (hollywood chad) lookalike

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-

go to 12 seconds in

UK foids are fucking DISGUSTING

Women never date down strikes again.

Never understood why someone who’s skinny/fit would procreate with a fat foid

The gap will continue to grow. A few decades ago, a 6/10F 7/10M was a normal relationship, but now 4/10F 9/10M is the standard. How long until we see 1/10F 10/10M on a regular basis? Nearly everyone would have roped at that point anyways.

This type of foids that lack in looks are usually good at manipulation. Not all Chads are intelligent. They don't develop some complex social skills because they don't have to. I am sure he is being used financially and emotionally. She might say like "You love me, you can't leave me" etc. and always condition him. I have seen such foids. They usually meet top SMV guys and lie to friends that they are dating and such until the point that guy can not do anything else but really date because of social pressure.

Last edited: