Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

27 with grey hair

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
I am 27 with grey hair already at the temples. I look like an old man. Fucking over stressful life of being an ugly incel.

I already have grey hair at 25

Fucking over stressful life of being an ugly incel.
Its a poor get poorer scenario. I wonder how many years ive lost of my life to stress and untreated depression

I've always thought early grey hair is more common in women, and then again they have their ways around it, unlike men. Bro but you too can dye your hair! NOPE. This doesnt work that way. You cant fraud any of your looks, body or health as a man. "Your" girlfriend will just leave you for a healthy guy.

I've always thought early grey hair is more common in women, and then again they have their ways around it, unlike men. Bro but you too can dye your hair! NOPE. This doesnt work that way. You cant fraud any of your looks, body or health as a man. "Your" girlfriend will just leave you for a healthy guy.
I knew a grey haired mullet dude died his hair black for decades. Every few weeks he looked like a skunk!

[email protected]

Eventually he quit doing it. Now he has dignity!

if its not a lot, its not too bad. not as bad as norwooding

if its not a lot, its not too bad. not as bad as norwooding
I heard that there's some kind of gene related to early grey hair that prevents you from norwooding, if that's the case for op it's a bless in disguise.

I heard that there's some kind of gene related to early grey hair that prevents you from norwooding, if that's the case for op it's a bless in disguise.
holy shit, OP is a undercover slayer

Im at norwood 2/3

My grey hair started very young! Then I lost most of it! now I kinda wish I had my grey hair back…

I was bald by 24. Just buy some fuckin hair dye. I'd quite enjoy the ability to have grey hair. Well my beards a bit grey but it doesn't really bother me.

My brother has had grey hair since 14, i also have a bit near my temple.