Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 26 yo roastie mad at someone calling her a milf

> He also said that even though we are the same age I get more shit for being a woman

:feelswhat:

Seems like he hit a nerve KEK

Cunts just get offended by everything.

Pls only post cuckit in sewers

These Foids have anger management issues

Strong and independent but the moment someone calls her a milf she loses her mind and needs to vent on reddit

She wants to be that little girl again getting fucked by older men and calling them daddy, but she knows the older she gets she can't do those things no more and all the older men have gone for even younger foids.

Lol foids age like shit. They go from looking young to looking old, no gradual in between.

This is pretty funny. I'm going to go up to random foids a few years older than me an call them "miss".

This is pretty funny. I'm going to go up to random foids a few years older than me an call them "miss".
I do that with foids born in 1999 and before.

kek, if you're ugly they're just gonna think you're some kinda fedora faggot

kek, if you're ugly they're just gonna think you're some kinda fedora faggot
Doesn't matter what they think of me, as long as they get offended in the process.