Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 26-Year-Old 6'4 Chad Montenegro Goalkeeper Suddenly Drops Dead

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Banned
-

Montenegro: 26-Year-Old Goalkeeper Suddenly Drops Dead​

Snake Baker June 17, 2024

Matija Sarkic
One thing we’ve really learned in the last 2-3 years is that professional athletes are some of the most unhealthy people on earth.
ABC News (Australia):
Matija Sarkic, the Montenegro goalkeeper who played for English second-tier club Millwall, has died. He was 26.
Millwall announced the death of Sarkic on Saturday. No further details were disclosed.
Sarkic fell ill in his home country while on international duty. Montenegrin daily newspaper Vijesti reported Sarkic died in an apartment in Budva early in the morning.

Sarkic’s most recent match for Montenegro was on June 5, a 2-0 loss at Belgium. It was his ninth international appearance, according to the Montenegro soccer federation.
“Everyone at the club sends their love and condolences to Matija’s family and friends at this immensely sad time,” Millwall said.
What’s so crazy is that the media doesn’t at least say “uhhhh, well, there is one thing that is different…”
Actually, these people will go out there and say that “the virus” damaged people’s hearts. They don’t always say that. But they will say that.
They’re starting to do that with the new cancers and so on too.
But…
The unvaxed are not dying.

Montenegro: 26-Year-Old Goalkeeper Suddenly Drops Dead​

Snake Baker June 17, 2024

Matija Sarkic
One thing we’ve really learned in the last 2-3 years is that professional athletes are some of the most unhealthy people on earth.
ABC News (Australia):

What’s so crazy is that the media doesn’t at least say “uhhhh, well, there is one thing that is different…”
Actually, these people will go out there and say that “the virus” damaged people’s hearts. They don’t always say that. But they will say that.
They’re starting to do that with the new cancers and so on too.
But…
The unvaxed are not dying.

Mogs me though

Tallfag soccermaxxed richfag mogs me

yea im quitting caffeine for good

It was most likely the Jew jab and not how many Red Bulls he drank brah.
i didnt say that because i thought he died from too much caffeine. Im scared ill suffer the same fate due to my caffeine consumption

It was most likely the Jew jab and not how many Red Bulls he drank brah.
i agree though that the jew jab is fucking people up. Ever since i got it, i havent felt the same

same with a few people ive talked to and they arent 600 pounds

professional athletes are some of the most unhealthy people on earth.
Yep exactly and most people still think gymceling is healthy JFL