Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 26 with no license

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
It’s true.

It is over.

it is over for not one man. Not two men. Not even a hundred men. It’s over for many men.

Me in a year. :fuk:

Brutal. I had drivers license since 18, but I failed the driving exam 4 times and only got it because my mom kept motivating me.
Brutal but at least you have one. I already know I’ll never have one and I’ll have to walk everywhere I go forever :feelsbadman:

Why not keep trying? I failed 4 times, which is A LOT. I spent 5k in total which is absurd, but that just means that everyone can get it eventually.
I’m scared. I don’t know how anyone could drive it’s so stressful. :feelsbadman:
Are you a disabledcel? That's the reason i don't have mine. It sucks, wish i could get my license and a car so i could drive around and listen to music
I’m high inhib and low IQ and I’m also kinda blind. I’m just a whole package of subhuman traits

the last time i was on the road was on my bike and i made a pikey motorist have a full on mental breakdown for taking too much space, god only knows what damage id cause if i were driving a car

im pretty sure i have some sort of undiagnosed dyspraxia that makes driving/estimating space impossible

so this makes me:chad::chad::chad: all of a sudden?:giga::giga::giga:

I got it because my instructor distracted the inspector for the whole ride
I learned to drive after

me too but im even older

As a user with no license, I somewhat understand how you feel.

However:

Screenshot from 2021 11 19 16 03 19

Screenshot from 2021 11 19 15 45 23

27 with no license

License? as in driver's license?

what did he get banned for

As a user with no license, I somewhat understand how you feel.

However:

View attachment 531117

View attachment 531118
I empathize with his problem, but I'd rather not see this forum filled with sex-havers...
JFL you have 2 neurons :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

OP is a truecel. He LARPs about having a girlfriend on looksmax to make funny threads about his unrealistic stories.
His LARPs are so bad that it's obvious that they are fake, everyone knows he is a truecel.
He even posts more serious threads there stating that he is a truecel.

Congratulations, you just banned an innocent user because you can't understand irony, retard.

JFL you have 2 neurons :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

OP is a truecel. He LARPs about having a girlfriend on looksmax to make funny threads about his unrealistic stories.
His LARPs are so bad that it's obvious that they are fake, everyone knows he is a truecel.
He even posts more serious threads there stating that he is a truecel.

Congratulations, you just banned an innocent user because you can't understand irony, retard.
:lul::lul::lul:
Too funny!

:lul::lul::lul:
Too funny!
Lol! Yeah!!!

Haha...

I've had a license since my late teens. It's a car I rarely had...

Even now folks around here think I'm a Dr unkcel because no car... Bicycles, scooters various legal engines, but no tags or insurance are permission required.

No extortion.

Brutal but at least you have one. I already know I’ll never have one and I’ll have to walk everywhere I go forever :feelsbadman:
Call a cop friend he will help u cross thr :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

over for formulacels:feelsohgod::feelsohgod: