Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 25th of April

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
On this day, in the year 1974, a revolution broke out in my country.
There had been a right wing dictatorship for nearly 50 years by that time (since the 1926 coup), which, under the leadership of His Excellency the President of the Council of Ministers, Doctor António de Oliveira Salazar,

tried to make this place self-sufficient, and promote traditional values based on the family unit and God

The leader at the time of the revolution, this boi (Marcello Caetano)

was overthrown by the army in order for a (((democracy))) to be established.
Nowadays we have infinite (((debt))) and cultural marxism. Thanks, I guess.
Today we're commemorating this event, it's a National holiday here. Beautiful.

fuxk that shit. Democracy is a disgrace. Europe should be facist or monarchist again tbh. Germany should have a kaiser right now

Here in Italy it was liberation day too, sucks.

(((liberation)))
Yeah, "left wing" partisans get a lot of credit here but I think it was mostly the (((Americans.))) Fascists were wannabes and copers too so who cares I guess.

fuxk that shit. Democracy is a disgrace. Europe should be facist or monarchist again tbh. Germany should have a kaiser right now

It's not even a democracy anyway. It's an oligarchy. Democratic vote counts little, it's all about legislature, laws and procedures which favors the two party system.

Good thing.

Better incel in a bourgeois democracy than in a bourgeois dictatorship. Be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back