Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 25k users of .org vs 25k users of .is, who wins the battle to the death?

Who wins

• Total voters
nowiff

nowiff

Recruit
★★★
Poll

All users have 3 years to train for the war. Roiding is available, no weapons only fist. Tribal type shit.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Honestly even mentioning that website should be a bannable offense.

Both sides team up to kill the retarded narcy zoomers infesting the two sites

we have @Ellsworth and @I used to wake up

Both sides join together to fight the government

.org is full of Chads larping as incel, so I'd say .org

The incel rage should tear through their men

.org is full of Chads larping as incel, so I'd say .org
No only the Chads post their face constantly and do those slay brag stories. Chads also get the most rep and attention hahhahahah

LOOKSMAX.ORG SHOULD BE CALLED NORMIES.ORG THEY LITERALLY RECREATE THE LOOKISM THEY FACE IRL HAHAHHAHAA

Do they fear nigger?

Incel rage kills 500 looksfags at once

We have the blessings of St. Blackops2cel on our side.

We have ER's blessing, nobody can stop us

Incels harness the dark side

@Ryne gosling Avi's like yours aren't allowed I think

Bump

I root for incels, but .org has many Chads, of which many have a mogger frame. So probably .org

I root for incels, but .org has many Chads, of which many have a mogger frame. So probably .org
Yep. But .is users are filled with more rage and pent up frustration, so maybe our mental fortitude can make up for our worse frames.

.org probably has way more buff dudes than this site so honestly they'd prolly win. Hell, this site would be so busy infighting that we wouldnt stand a chance regardless, the 25k of us would just break down into factions of the nazis, jbw believers, indians, and NTpill deniers and we'd all have a civil war :feelshaha:

nazis, jbw believers, indians, and NTpill deniers and we'd all have a civil war :feelshaha:
I like how it is just "Indians" :feelskek:

Reminds me of that one guy who keeps spewing that South India propaganda or whatever HAHHAHAHAA

Poll

All users have 3 years to train for the war. Roiding is available, no weapons only fist. Tribal type shit.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

.org because they are chads while we are inceps