Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 25F: "how do I stop my best friend 23M from hugging me?"

hope he force fucks her then kills his brother and family

He will stop hugging after you let you let his penis slide inside your pussy

This is ideafuel to write a soap opera.

However. This is like many foids feel about men. I remember back when I used to go out with "friends" that the foids of the group didnt greet with kisses or hugs with me!
Being hugged by a non Chad is extremely frustrating for females, the sheer disgust they feel for non chad semen holder near their eggs

Also it's a status debuff for females, as other females would see them as inferior and Chads would be less likely to intimate convo and breed them with chad semen

Being hugged by a non Chad is extremely frustrating for females, the sheer disgust they feel for non chad semen holder near their eggs

Also it's a status debuff for females, as other females would see them as inferior and Chads would be less likely to intimate convo and breed them with chad semen

He should rape the shit out foid and then force an abortion on the worthless whore.

He's probably some simp.

This guy is getting brutally cucked by his own brother.

Jesus Christ lord savior of the cucks, this is raw! This cuck is one of the cuckiest ones!
He better rapemaxx or something, quick

My ex crush hugged me because she thought I was a fag. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: if you wanna get hugs from foids pretend to be a fag.

This is brutal. The poor cuck is either going to rope or have a mental breakdown.

My ex crush hugged me because she thought I was a fag. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: if you wanna get hugs from foids pretend to be a fag.
Or be a literal dwarf. Insta loving, virtue signalling, foods will hug me... So long as they can take a picture.

Or be a literal dwarf. Insta loving, virtue signalling, foods will hug me... So long as they can take a picture.
You're actually a dwarf? That's brutal. They probably view you as a different species. Must be humiliating.

Yep, an actual dwarf, just l like my mother.
They probably view you as a different species. Must be humiliating.
All the time: Chads, and tall normies, love to pick me up. Foids go 'awwww, he's so precious' and ruffle my hair. Everyone wants a picture. The only advantage is that I was black pilled before the black pill was a thing.

Yep, an actual dwarf, just l like my mother.

All the time: Chads, and tall normies, love to pick me up. Foids go 'awwww, he's so precious' and ruffle my hair. Everyone wants a picture. The only advantage is that I was black pilled before the black pill was a thing.
Giga truecel. Was your dad short too?

Giga truecel. Was your dad short too?
To me he was a giant, but yes he was 5'9, and average normie looking.
My mom was just under 4 foot, but had all the dwarfism traits.

To me he was a giant, but yes he was 5'9, and average normie looking.
My mom was just under 4 foot, but had all the dwarfism traits.
Of course she would go for him and of course you inherited her genes. While women's choice is natural selection!

Of course she would go for him and of course you inherited her genes. While women's choice is natural selection!
Jfl that my younger brother is a 5'11 HTN who is socialmaxxed, and has had 3 GF at 24. (I'm 32 and still a virgin)

But yeah, even ugly midget foids get to fuck way above their level.

What a fucking cuck ( in video game )

Imagine being a foid’s friend without fucking her

What a bitch! She enjoys taking advantage of him because he is supportive and a good friend (even a giga-simp) but feels uncomfortable with him showing simple affection.

Looks like his older brother is a cuck too. He's dating a pregnant women with another child. These children are probably from different men, else she would have said something.

and he has literally been my rock throughout and i dont know how i would have gotten through it as a single mum

caged

This.

cuck simp moment

imagine simping for some pregnant hag

Depressing to think he believes he has a chance

Qualifies to be sold to slavery based on her post

Foids are very selfish when it comes to these things, even if they know the risks of creating a truecel.

Why does she have problems with non sexual contact with her “best friend” ? Why can’t she talk to her best friend directly about this if she doesn’t like it? Why does she have to ask stupid Reddit instead of being real with her best friend. I don’t like it

Fucking brutal. Why are guys doing this to themselves? Imagine simping your whole entire life for some mentally ill whore in hopes that one day she will fuck him. Fucking hell man

The absolute state of bluepillers tho.

Hey IT, here's an example of someone who's doing everything 'right', the way you put it so to speak. He's a nice, funny and dependable guy who can be trusted, but he's not a Chad, which is why he's having this issue.

Jfl that my younger brother is a 5'11 HTN who is socialmaxxed, and has had 3 GF at 24. (I'm 32 and still a virgin)

How tall are u

Man, I really hope when she finally tells him, he completely flips out and murders her. She deserves it.