Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

25 year old incels, this is what women your age look like now

It's just one female you've selected though.

Hahah, she looks like mid 40s. Iam sure she would adopt me. tbh

Lmao it's so over

Cherry picking but yeah, 25 is when the looks start to decline sharply generally.

“where are all the good men at”

Cope, this is what the average 25 year old female looks like right now:

Attachments

• (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=RmqMBMX_vaj4B3e1)13.jpg
    (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=RmqMBMX_vaj4B3e1)13.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 83
Ugly bitch. Inside and out.

Cope, this is what the average 25 year old female looks like right now:

The fact I know who that is, is proof that I should have my computer taken away from me.

true for sluts not on hormones but actually most whores are on birth control aka steroids aka progesterone or progesterone and estrogen which helps maintain their youthfulness/skin.

jesus 25, she looks 30-35

She looks latina/jewish.

uh idk but 25 year olds around me look pretty damn hot. plus if you're 25 you're likely not dating a 25 year old, more likely to be in the 22-23 range

It's just one female you've selected though.

You and the people who bother to leave comments agreeing with you have severe autism. It's like you just finished 11th grade English and want to go pointing out every "logical fallacy" you see. Did you want me to post a bar chart or some shit, you fucking autist? The fact is that this is a 25yo woman, and a real 25yo woman - not one of the airbrushed celebrities your mind has been brainwashed into thinking of when you hear "25yo woman".

You and the people who bother to leave comments agreeing with you have severe autism. It's like you just finished 11th grade English and want to go pointing out every "logical fallacy" you see. Did you want me to post a bar chart or some shit, you fucking autist? The fact is that this is a 25yo woman, and a real 25yo woman - not one of the airbrushed celebrities your mind has been brainwashed into thinking of when you hear "25yo woman".
I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, buddy. Most 25 year old women don't look like that, so I don't see the point in this stupid thread.

I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, buddy. Most 25 year old women don't look like that, so I don't see the point in this stupid thread.

No, she actually looks like a normal 25 year old woman. I am 25 and facebook stalking old classmates I see tons of cute little 17yo girls turn into old ugly ogres at 25. The wall is at 25. For some girls its earlier, and some girls it's later, but 25 is generally when women's looks start going to shit. And even the better looking 25 year olds are still significantly uglier than they were when they were JBs. Once you stop coping, you will be able to embrace reality.

False. The wall is a cope.

False. The wall is a cope.
Guys that deny the wall are the ones coping. As prime JBs become less and less accessible to them, they tell themselves they will be happy with a post menopausal 50yo hag.

The Wall is real in terms of looks dropoff but the drop in quality of life for most women is negligible.

daily reminder that actually attractive "milf" actresses are between 28-32

I don't know about her face but she won my heart by suggesting Muslims be eradicated from the earth. I can say that for her I'd go out of Mein Kampfort zone.