Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 25 vs 29

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200427 102700

Roastie

Look how she hit the wall in just 4 years
 20200427 102644

Just look at that thousand cock stare

20200427 055151

20200423 050747

How much collagen and facial fat/volume she lost:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

What awaits you if you are a very lucky good boy after missing out on young love :)

Last edited:
yikes sweaty you should know those memerinos arent true

tenor.gif

Still has more SMV that the whole forum combined

The wall is cope

The wall is cope

The wall is real. Ugly men like us hit the wall at birth.

View attachment 246042

View attachment 246043
Look how she hit the wall in just 4 years
View attachment 246044

Just look at that thousand cock stare

View attachment 246045

View attachment 246047

How much collagen and facial fat/volume she lost:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

What awaits you if you are a very lucky good boy after missing out on young love :)

Bitch hit the wall hard. Also mogs me at looking manly.

Women are disgusting

Strong and independent I tell ya.

Femoids really age badly

Femoids really age badly
yep. btw its good to see someone registered before me still posting - makes me feel less bad about myself still being here when all the 2017cels seem to have moved on with their life and probably even ascended

yep. btw its good to see someone registered before me still posting - makes me feel less bad about myself still being here when all the 2017cels seem to have moved on with their life and probably even ascended
I don't understand them, they must be fakecels

Give up trying to care or desire women past their early 20s

most are obese and blown out by 22 or so

The point is not about the wall but the fact she aged like shit in only 4 years.

You silly inkwell. This woman is not a "whore", I like to call it experienced. Any man would be lucky to have her.

This could easily be a 15 vs 19 thread as well.
Same logic applies. A 19yo girl in 2020 is a blown out slut trying to get famous on Insta/TikTok
Better chance of her being pure at 15 though not by much unfortunately.

You need to be jacked and have a six figure salary to marry that old used up roastie and pay for her to have sex with Chad behind your back

Cope

She is more biologically valuable after "the wall" than you were at birth.

Some of us are still here mate. I had a break for a while due to being insane from SSRi's.

Still has more SMV that the whole forum combined

Brutal but accurate.