Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 25, ex-incel, here to say if I can get a girlfriend then you guys can too!

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Pic related: it's us xD!
article-2325077-19CCB107000005DC-531_634x858.jpg

You don't see it often but he mogs her hard.

I’m in love with his charismatic cheekbones.

I remember when I was 15, I wanted to fuck pixie lot so much kek

Is this a surgery max? That seems almost impossible to be natural

You don't see it often but he mogs her hard.
Quite contrary. I see this a lot. if there's no betabuxing envolved, men tend to mog their gfs/wives.

a guy who looks like that wouldn't be incel under any circumstances

teehee great personality teehee

Damn we ain't got no chance.

His face looks really unsettling to me

Why are standards for male attractiveness so fucking weird

Damn. The guy looks unhuman.

Mogs me to oblivion.

I don't get it, is this real or a troll?

why does he bother with her? She as a witch's face. She would be an incel here, if she was male.

She love him because of his personality teehee

Damn did he shower his face? Just look at those cheekbones!

My old self would say he's ugly. But after lookism I see that femoids love that squarish features, even when they're strange like that.

His prominent cheekbones and tall height show that he respects women!

See guys, it's all about personality!

Femoids prefer the most non human looking men. It must be leftover from before the separation of the worlds and the flood. Once portals to the demon world are opened up, even Gig Chad will be incel because femoids will only want demons.

Femoids prefer the most non human looking men. It must be leftover from before the separation of the worlds and the flood. Once portals to the demon world are opened up, even Gig Chad will be incel because femoids will only want demons.

what the fuck are you saying dude

what the fuck are you saying dude
A 40ft tall demon with mammoth tusks, horns, a flaming third eye, six pack abs, a six ft dick, and a chin that can smash houses is going to cuck Giga-Chad. Once femoids have access to demon tinder, all human males will be incel.

Last edited:
A 40ft tall demon with mammoth tusks, horns, a flaming third eye, six pack abs, a six ft dick, and a chin that can smash houses is going to cuck Gig-Chad. Once femoids have access to demon tinder, all human males will be incel.
I'm really glad I never larped as a boy.

Self confidence takes practice.

I'm really glad I never larped as a boy.

Self confidence takes practice.
Theoretically speaking, if femoids had access to demon dick the way the have access to Chad dick, they would all fuck demons. The only thing stopping femoids from cucking all mankind in a demon orgy is the separation of our worlds.

Theoretically speaking, if femoids had access to demon dick the way the have access to Chad dick, they would all fuck demons. The only thing stopping femoids from cucking all mankind in a demon orgy is the separation of our worlds.

Theoretically, this may be true but IRL, they'd rather be volcel.

his eye area seems a little off to me but the rest of his face has all the usual chad features

Theoretically, this may be true but IRL, they'd rather be volcel.
Who rather be volcel? Mankind, the demons, or the femoids. In my opinion, most djinncels are fakecels because djinn women aren't nearly as hypergamous as femoids from what I've heard and plastic surgery is better and more affordable in the djinn world.