Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 24 year old incel stabbed 2 20-year old female students on univERsity campus

he was fed up with the shit and decided a bettER alternative

Who can blame him?

Too bad he didn't do more

New saint just dropped?

Nothing of value was lost

We still don't know if is an incel, and we don't even know the motive of the attack

We still don't know if is an incel, and we don't even know the motive of the attack
Exactly, they're so quick to immediately label any attacker who commits/tries to commit a spree killing as an incel

Exactly, they're so quick to immediately label any attacker who targeted foids as an incel
More than likely, it was some depressed college student who randomly stabbed two foids because he is angry that his grades or low or something else

His sacrafice will be remembered

Things are getting crazier.

There were just 2 victims and he didn't take the time to cut their throats to be safe. I think it's better to kill some rondom guys in a dark alley before doing something like that so that you have calm nerves and routine when it comes to your actual targets.

Last edited:
He did thE Right CHOice

He did thE Right CHOice
But the execution was poor, it seems to me as if all the people who go to ER don't think in advance about the fact that the result has to be worth it. When the crime occurs, they become nervous and make mistakes. You have to practice killing in order to develop strong nerves.

But the execution was poor, it seems to me as if all the people who go to ER don't think in advance about the fact that the result has to be worth it. When the crime occurs, they become nervous and make mistakes. You have to practice killing in order to develop strong nerves.
It's not great but it's better than nothing.
At least he had the balls to do it unlike any of us.

More good news! :feelsLightsaber:

It's like people don't study anatomy before they go around Poké-ing folks...
There were just 2 victims and he didn't take the time to cut their throats to be safe. I think it's better to kill some rondom guys in a dark alley before doing something like that so that you have calm nerves and routine when it comes to your actual targets.

Did they die?