Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 23yr foid isn't "ugly" yet is still a virgin and alone despite being able to date......

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
I will NEVER EVER feel bad for girls that post stupid shit like this. They're actually so fucking stupid. You're a fucking 23yr women who can't lose her virginity??? Literally go to any bar and say you're dtf and you're guaranteed to lose that shit. This cunt is volcel to the fucking max. She's able to get dates and be in a relationship for months. Try never having a gf ever or even coming close or even having a single date ever, then complain about how you're still a virgin and alone. Bitch deserves to get beat. She would probably enjoy it being a masochist and all, I mean she's literally causing herself this "pain."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/lonely/comments/pqz6uy/so_over_this_online_dating_shit/

She would probably rope if she would walk in our shoes. She's too picky and yet she has the audacity to choose her partner because she's not compatible with him. Fucking clown world. :reeeeee:

the world aint sunshines and rainbows thotty..... well maybe it is since she's a woman

She's not able to date Chad. :foidSoy:

Read her other posts. She's upset rich chads don't have time for her ugly sheboon ass :feelskek:

Read her other posts. She's upset rich chads don't have time for her ugly sheboon ass :feelskek:
Could be a guy larping for fun, though it might be legit and if so it’s hilarious. I changed my Reddit profile icon to a female avatar and I got a shit ton of messages in my inbox. It’s a real shame because I felt a good connection with a few of the guys because we shared hobbies and common interests (in games, movies, TV etc.) they all blocked me when they found out I was a guy though and I understand why.

Ohh i feel avenged... just a little, but it feels good.

another day, another woman who is still a virgin because she rejects every man in her eyesight

she said the guys shes tryign to date dont treat her good so I assume she is tryign to date asshole chads only kek
Checked out her profile and she was complaning earlier about an office job. LMFAO. This spoiled whore works the typical foid easy air condidtioned office job. Man, I would kill for an easy office job instead of some soul crushing customer service job I worked in the past. Fucking entitlment wiht foids I fucking hate them all:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Her standards are probably giga-:chad: only

I will NEVER EVER feel bad for girls that post stupid shit like this. They're actually so fucking stupid. You're a fucking 23yr women who can't lose her virginity??? Literally go to any bar and say you're dtf and you're guaranteed to lose that shit. This cunt is volcel to the fucking max. She's able to get dates and be in a relationship for months. Try never having a gf ever or even coming close or even having a single date ever, then complain about how you're still a virgin and alone. Bitch deserves to get beat. She would probably enjoy it being a masochist and all, I mean she's literally causing herself this "pain."

View attachment 495055

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/lonely/comments/pqz6uy/so_over_this_online_dating_shit/

Not even a single word of this foid drivel

All of 'em are volcel till chad commits (never happening)

she said the guys shes tryign to date dont treat her good so I assume she is tryign to date asshole chads only kek
Checked out her profile and she was complaning earlier about an office job. LMFAO. This spoiled whore works the typical foid easy air condidtioned office job. Man, I would kill for an easy office job instead of some soul crushing customer service job I worked in the past. Fucking entitlment wiht foids I fucking hate them all:feelsseriously:
Living on easy mode, and that still isn't good enough for them. About sums them all up. :foidSoy:

IMG 20210916 165642

just put that whore into this jutebag and tie the bag mouth

Another too picky dumb foid

View attachment 495055

every time she says
im a nice person
or
i have been treated like shit

insert this paranthesis after each phrase

(to/by chad only / top 20% of men / guys who are dark triad )

then we see the reality and everything starts to make sense

She would probably rope if she would walk in our shoes. She's too picky and yet she has the audacity to choose her partner because she's not compatible with him. Fucking clown world. :reeeeee:
Jfl I don't even have the privilege of choose anyone for their looks like not being a 400 lbs land whale, let alone stupid, fickle things like "compatibility"

She should genuinely die, her existence is an insult to people who are really lonely

Just a slut on the hunt for orbiters and validation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back