Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 23 year old woman killed in London attack

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Here is the article they mention further down that another person a man got killed two but the main focus and headline is of course how a precious woman got killed they could have gone with any other headline like "here is the two victims of the London attack" but no the real tragedy for society is that a woman died.

hinga dinga durken. I can't read danish.

He went ER for his 72 virgins.

Khan, 28, a convicted terrorist who was released from prison in December 2018,

JFL, meanwhile people in this country are still in prison for posting on forums

Alhamdulillah!

hinga dinga durken. I can't read danish.
You are not meant to but you can see the front page is off a women and my threads name is the same as the headline in the article I think most got that since it started with "23" and same length sentence.

You are not meant to but you can see the front page is off a women and my threads name is the same as the headline in the article I think most got that since it started with "23" and same length sentence.

Just kidding :feelskek:
Just making a joke about how danish is mostly unintelligible for other scandinavians.

Just kidding :feelskek:
Just making a joke about how danish is mostly unintelligible for other scandinavians.
You think so? Danish, Norwegian and Swedish sound pretty similar and most people from these countries understand each other it´s Finnish that stands out it sounds nothing like the other three. Although personally I find Swedish a bit hard to understand whereas Danish and Norwegian sound almost similar and use the same words although Norwegian words are spelled as they sound.

Women's lives are worth more to society, this is not even hidden. "Women and children first".

Women's lives are worth more to society, this is not even hidden. "Women and children first".
I bet women weren´t screaming about "equality" back when Titanic sank

Life is unfair hoeny

She isn't entitled to being alive :dab: