Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “22M, women make fun of me constantly”

He unironically just needs a haircut and to pray to god he took the NT pill

I bet its his personality

He is from here 100% judging by his post history, his looks are nothing special normie level, if he is short and not social its over for him.

If you mog that guy you're a fakecel, plain and simple. That guy mogs me to the nether realm. i bet he's tall too jfl

he is having fun on leffit. its like those stacys that post in r roastme because they know they seek validation. chad needs to be beheaded. and op needs to be banned.

Well is hair is kinda shit but he mog me hard he have a nice skin with proportional feature if he tall he uronically need a better haircut.

Who cares about tbis random guy?

I can see why. Someone needs to tell this low iq beaner that only Chads and pretty boys can pull off that hairstyle.

If you mog that guy you're a fakecel, plain and simple. That guy mogs me to the nether realm. i bet he's tall too jfl