Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ):

Vakiadia

Vakiadia

Daily Devotion
-
I played with my nephew and nieces today. I’ve always been good with kids, everyone has said so. Picking them up over one my head and running around making them laugh felt great, and yet no woman has ever wanted to make me a father, my good qualities will all go to waste because I’m not in the top 20% of looks. I can’t control my face, I’m kind to people, I help old ladies in the subway, guide people when they’re lost, have helped younger guys get to the gym and train and yet... my good qualities have never resulted in a woman coveting me. Perhaps someday it will change but it hasn’t in two decades.

Not only this but I’m blamed for being ugly, I was made fun of by girls at a young age for being ugly and daring to have interest in some of them. I can accept not being wanted but the vitriol whores have for me because I’m ugly pisses me off. I’m not at fault for my face. I’ve seen them covet bad and good men, the only difference between them and I sexually speaking is that they have women that want them sexually, their innate personality based qualities have almost no bearing on young girls and older women desiring them.

I know genetics and attraction cannot change so I do not whine for it to, what I hate is the victim blaming, i haven’t hurt anyone, on the contrary I am quite useful to my family and friends, just not genetically to women.

I’m not at fault for being angry at injustice, these things aren’t my fault or yours, bros. Your feelings of hatred against an unjust world do not make you evil nor do they make you deservedly ridiculed and ignored. I hope my nieces and nephews have their happiness protected and not smashed by genetics like I have. Good night.

Last edited:
People, and especially women, perceive attractive people as having better personalities. This has been confirmed again and again. You being good with kids is irrelevant because all your positive characteristics are tainted by your looks.

It's over.

People, and especially women, perceive attractive people as having better personalities. This has been confirmed again and again. You being good with kids is irrelevant because all your positive characteristics are tainted by your looks.

It's over.
Yeah, it’s a shame, I’m strong funny and so on but my fucked up face cannot be overcome. Women don’t flock to me like they do with pretty faced boys and men. It’s not my fault.

Yeah, it’s a shame, I’m strong funny and so on but my fucked up face cannot be overcome. Women don’t flock to me like they do with pretty faced boys and men. It’s not my fault.
I'm sorry to hear that, man.

Brutal unclepill

It was not our fault being born ugly,i wish i could please women with my personality and looks,but the latter one will not happen.
Brutal unclepill

It was not our fault being born ugly,i wish i could please women with my personality and looks,but the latter one will not happen.
Yeah man, just lift and do what you can off your community. We might not be fit to reproduce due to our faces but we can still not be a genetic waste if we help others we care for.

I don't give a flying fuck about my community. Any community. I'm glad you're so kind and shit, but my community disgusts me.