Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 223CM GIANT FEMALE VOLLEYBALL PLAYER VS 5' 4" GIRL

Imperial system plz??
Use google that is what the rest of us do when the Americans on this forum use the Imperial System.

The Amazon woman is cute. Too bad she's a lookist piece of trash just like any other female.

Her tits are probably the size of my torso

Bitches like that shouldnt be classified as human

Thats an animal species

I could hardly suck her tits while standing...

I always assumed a meter is just as large as a yard

And that 1/3 of a meter is about a foot in length, rough estimation will probably result in those kind of numbers.
A meter is 100 cm, which is 3 foot and 4 inches.

This is gonna sound soy as fuck but I’d like to put my head between her thighs tbh

Volcel if you wouldn’t fuck her btw

what foids like tthem do? Ssettle with the first 2.30m guy they can find?

She needs an 8ft chad now at least

Probably some kind of disease like the one Andre the giant had.

>Normal sized girl
>tfw 5'4
Its over for me buddy boyos

Tall girls can have bigger ass and thighs because their bones are longer. Short girls are just as ugly as short guys.

Imagine her height requirement

What's her name? She's not on the Wikipedia list of tall people

Another foid that mogs my height. It's over :feelsrope:

Femtitan

This is gonna sound soy as fuck but I’d like to put my head between her thighs tbh

If you wouldn't have sex with her you are crazy. Anyone on the smv spectrum would want her.

This is why I will take growth hormones. Man, I will become a fucking 3 meter beast. Nobody will stop me.

looks fake but there are 6'5-6'6 hole volleyball players.

tfw no tall amazon gf

I always assumed a meter is just as large as a yard

And that 1/3 of a meter is about a foot in length, rough estimation will probably result in those kind of numbers.
nigga you can just use common sense do you really think shes 6'1 when there almost double size differnce? use ur brain man

I would MARRY her.
Her tits are probably the size of my torso

Bitches like that shouldnt be classified as human

Thats an animal species
Fakecel if you would reject her.
Tall girls can have bigger ass and thighs because their bones are longer. Short girls are just as ugly as short guys.
This is bullshit. Most girls that i know with big asses are shorties or avg heights.

She will date 7ft Chad only

Use google that is what the rest of us do when the Americans on this forum use the Imperial System.
JFL I spend so much time on this forum, that I can almost perfectly convert between meters/centimeters/millimeters and feet/inches.

I'm a 5'5.5" male, I would fail to meet both of their height requirements.

I’d have to buy a custom mattress big enough for me to bone her on. She’s a qt, no doubt. Would marry and make super tall gigachad kids, I’m about 6’2”-3” with a 4” dick.

Too bad her vagina probably requires a 8” dick just so she can feel something. :feelskek:

tfw no mommyamazongf

My kids will turn into giga chad if I breed with her

imagine 7'2 dude getting sucked off by 4'11 foidlet. no kneeling required. she might have to stand on her tippy toes :lul:

ZugnDj7.jpg

pretty cool tbh

looks like an avatar

Imagine the size of the penis to satisfy it

jfl if you are under 3.00m tall

she will only date guys who are 230cm or taller.