Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 22 yo normie roped in my area

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
A 22yo normie roped, he had 2 children, I wonder what makes these normies rope? I think it is often because the ex girlfriend threatens to take the children away.

He probably wasn't able to have sex for a month, I don't know.

he got done form the stress of keeping his gf (which i suspect that she's not attractive and overweight) , whilst he have to workout daily , get a 6 figure job , cook for the family and clean the house , just so his big fat entitled ''princess'' of a gf would consider him a decent human being and rewards him with his annual starfish sex

rest in piss sexhaver

2 children at 22.. I still cringe at the thought of anyone under like 28 with kids

He is in a better place now.

A 22yo normie roped, he had 2 children, I wonder what makes these normies rope? I think it is often because the ex girlfriend threatens to take the children away.
Maybe these childrens weren't his and cuck decided to rope instead of roping her, jfl otherwise I don't understand why priveleged fags with perfect lives can even think about rope

Maybe his kids aren't his. That's the only reason. Most kids and father's don't match with each other. Absolutely cucked and brutal

Probably because he had two kids that stole his youth

who cares he is a sexhaver normiefag

he got done form the stress of keeping his gf (which i suspect that she's not attractive and overweight) , whilst he have to workout daily , get a 6 figure job , cook for the family and clean the house , just so his big fat entitled ''princess'' of a gf would consider him a decent human being and rewards him with his annual starfish sex
damn. its fukin over