Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

22 year old woman stuck in 16 year olds body

Bruh, you mean 8 year old?
Also 8th repost :feelswhat:

She should not be able to have sex with anybody since that would be pedophilia.

Every man who's into her is a potential pedophile and must be castrated.

Shauna Rae said:
My romantic life kind of sucks. I think I've dated, like, seven people.
I attract creeps, a**holes. You know? Like, the typical quote-unquote bad boy picture kinda situation

No, you attract all kinds of guys but only give positive attention to assholes because you are sexually attracted to their looks and make other aspects lower-priority.

Shauna Rae said:
My last relationship had ended specifically because he didn't wanna go out to a restaurant with me or just go out and take a walk with me.
And those are the kind of things that I look for as red flags

Those are pretty sensible fears for a guy to have considering the state of society.
She has absolutely nothing to fear in those situations but the guy has to fear getting lynched, getting his life ruined for being associated with the idea of pedophilia, etc.

She is being incredibly selfish expecting guys she barely knows to want to put their life at risk on the off chance she might date them more.

Shauna's stepfather said:
The problem with online is, you don't know what their intentions are. I mean, are they allowed within 500 yards of an elementary school? I mean, those are serious concerns of mine.

You somehow DO know their intentions if you meet them IRL instead of online? GTFO cuck

Listen to the brutality of this pair of Twitter foid bigots btw...

View: https://twitter.com/kittyboo2121/status/1481104611725484033

View: https://twitter.com/justy70190771/status/1481104458251747329

I hope both of them slip on some ice and smash their faces bloody.