Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

22 Year Old Mother of 4 Mulatto kids missing

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/savannah-spurlock-missing/
Only 22 years old, has four mulatto kids. She just gave birth to twins, and she's out bar hopping. As soon as I heard this on the radio, I knew the kids would be Mulatto.

Has a Black Woman EVER been murdered by a White Boyfriend?
Savannah spurlock

8939678 6637485 Shaquille Smith Spurlock s ex boyfriend and the father of two of a 31 15486070

Last edited:
look how old she looks. She looks 30+

You can tell the kind of fucking person this is. I hope she's getting tortured ngl.

That women is like a balloon.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

the black guy mogs her to hell and back

I feel sorry for the kids tbh. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Whore has 4 kids, oldest 4 and still bar hoping leaving with 2 men. Welcome to america

Pretty sure if a white guy has a black girlfriend she is more likely to murder him than vice versa.

Wf/bm has to be the most degenerate interracial pairing by miles. Highest rates of domestic violence, highest rates of spousal homicide and highest rates of divorce by far.

I wish racemixing brunette/latina trash had the decency to not dye their hair blond

Foids love knowing a good looking guy could murder them at any moment. It makes their roastflaps wet. They don't care if it endangers their own kids, they'll risk anything to keep getting pumped by Chad/Tyrone.

it always makes me laugh when i see a white foid going after black guys, they always end up single mothers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Would a White Guy ever dump a Black Girl with his kids?

Typical western whore, not even 25 yet with 4 kids and she still goes out to get shitfaced. This is what the west produces the worst women the world has ever seen.

Also this...
Foids love knowing a good looking guy could murder them at any moment. It makes their roastflaps wet. They don't care if it endangers their own kids, they'll risk anything to keep getting pumped by Chad/Tyrone.

Can we troll her sister from the video?

I wondER whERe she could be?

disgusting foid not even thinking about future of her kids, all her kids will be ethnic incels now