Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 22 year old guy gets only 14 months for sex with underage foids.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

he had sex with underage teens and his dad tried to stop him and even called police on his son. he also, at age 20, spoke to a 12 year old girl on the phone

the teens he had sex with were 13-15 usually. he was convicted of third degree rape, which isn't real rape. it's just consensual sex with someone below the age of consent.

feminists got furious about his short sentencing

They consented tho

JFL youre reposting the same thread after mods delete it.

@Napoleon de Geso

JFL this inbred thinks that guy is a chad.
I honestly cant take him seriously man. He says so much bluepill shit like "looks arent objective bro!". And he thinks 5/10 foids are staceys and 5/10 guys as chads. He either doesn't know what makes a Chad/Stacey or is just biased.

I honestly cant take him seriously man. He says so much bluepill shit like "looks arent objective bro!". And he thinks 5/10 foids are staceys and 5/10 guys as chads.
then what is a chad and stacy? many people you call a stacy might look like roasties.
OP is regularly making low IQ posts.
you never saw my rants did you? stop getting all angry because i referred to him as chad.

I didn't knew that

@Mainländer @Barnacle @Joker @lightskin2thousand0

then what is a chad and stacy? many people you call a stacy might look like roasties.
Chad = Male above 8/10 in LOOKS (+height)
Stacey = Female above 8/10 in LOOKS

muh personality or muh orbiters or muh whatever do not make Chads/Staceys. LOOKS aka BONES do. You are delusional if you think otherwise. Nothing like personality or some other bullshit decides who is chad/stacey. Bones/looks/genetics do.

A 5/10 normie who fucks JBs is NOT a Chad because he doesn't have the BONES (looks).

he banged underage foids and he looks like a lot of chads from my school. he's a chad
Bro thats not a chad...

You dont know what a chad looks like

5/10 normscum can get laid.

Stacey Female above 8/10 in LOOKS

muh personality or muh orbiters or muh whatever do not make Chads/Staceys. LOOKS aka BONES do. You are delusional if you think otherwise.

A 5/10 normie who fucks JBs is NOT a Chad because he doesn't have the BONES (looks).
many chads i've met look exactly like this guy. how are you and I supposed to always agree that one guy is this rating or that rating?
Bro thats not a chad...

You dont know what a chad looks like

5/10 normscum can get laid.
show me a chad

Stacey Female above 8/10 in LOOKS

muh personality or muh orbiters or muh whatever do not make Chads/Staceys. LOOKS aka BONES do. You are delusional if you think otherwise. Nothing like personality or some other bullshit decides who is chad/stacey. Bones/looks/genetics do.

7 is a chad

7 is a chad
*chadlite

many chads i've met look exactly like this guy. how are you and I supposed to always agree that one guy is this rating or that rating?
LOL then you don't know what a chad is. 5/10 normies cannot be chads.
THIS is what a Chad looks like. If the "chads you knew irl" don't look like this, they aren't chads.

i thought you guys say that SMV peaks from men in their 20s
True. That doesn't mean Chad stop slaying when he is older. He probably just slays less than in his late teens and 20s.

True. That doesn't mean Chad stop slaying when he is older. He probably just slays less than in his late teens and 20s.
do you really think everyone on here can agree unanimously on what a chad looks like? there still can be some disagreements among us.

do you really think everyone on here can agree unanimously on what a chad looks like? there still can be some disagreements among us.
Generally looks are objective. And most of us agree that the guy you posted is not Chad but the guys @Colvin76 and myself posted are.

Generally looks are objective. And most of us agree that the guy you posted is not Chad but the guys @Colvin76 and myself posted are.
most girls would be attracted to the guy i posted about

I guess. But would still be attracted less than to Henry Cavill or Sean O'Pry (guys we posted). He would be invisible around these two.

so then what's a chick magnet?
I guess. But would still be attracted less than to Henry Cavill or Sean O'Pry (guys we posted). He would be invisible around these two.

Prison for normie having sex with the only foids that wanted him sexually. His dad called the police jfl weird

Prison for having sex with the only foids that wanted him sexually. Dad called the police jfl
it's funny how people want you tortured and killed for having sex with an underage teen like as if you molested toddlers.

The dad's a fag for snitching on his own son. Probably was jealous of all his jb slays.

Cope

They would also be attracted to the real chad examples that you were given.

I said it before and Ill say it again. Most of you are fucking Basement dweller IQ mongs who cant rate for shit and you think legit 5/10 normies are borderline incels when they fucking arent.

There is a HUGE gap between being 4/10 and being 5/10. This is why surgerymaxxing is a thing if your jaw, eye area, or nose is trash. You dont need to be 7+/10 to slay.

Sub4 ratings are borderline defomed guys, with weird death sentence features.

The dad's a fag for snitching on his own son. Probably was jealous of all his jb slays.
the dude did what IT and feminists hate: sex with jb foids

the news use the word rape like he forced them into sex. it was consensual.

the news use the word rape like he forced them into sex. it was consensual.
The jb foids weren't even the ones who told on him, it was the cucked dad.

This guy was living the dream.

He was supplying the girls with weed. Is there a drug that JBs like that doesn't smell like shit?

This guy was living the dream.

He was supplying the girls with weed. Is there a drug that JBs like that doesn't smell like shit?
everyone seems to like weed nowadays

In this case, there should be no conviction. If they want to punish someone they should punish the femoids.

the teens he had sex with were 13-15 usually. he was convicted of third degree rape, which isn't real rape. it's just consensual sex with someone below the age of consent.
>13 - 15
>child
kek