Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 22-year-old British foid spared prison time after having sex with a 14-year-old boy

Looks like an alien JFL

Volcel if you wouldn’t.

inb4 kid is a tall Chad

IT won't touch this (they will touch the 14year old boy tho)

Just lift bro and just earn money bro and your average foid will still choose a 14 year old over you.

Tutorial mode

Yasss, strong independent queen can never be a pedophile

Classic libtard justice.

I’ve heard some consent laws actually exclude women, because they only classify the rape as being committed by the “penetrating” partner. Ergo, women can’t be rapists, even if it’s with an underaged boy.

I’ve heard some consent laws actually exclude women, because they only classify the rape as being committed by the “penetrating” partner. Ergo, women can’t be rapists, even if it’s with an underaged boy.

What if an adult femoid was using a strap-on and anally raped an underaged boy?

What a subhuman

“sex with boy”
rape. that’s rape

edit: only 5 years on the sex offender register too what a fucking joke

Absolutely ridiculous, you know for a fact that if the genders were reversed, no 22-year-old could get away with a community order

I guess if it's "mutual" then age doesn't matter.

Another case of women privilege. If the roles were reversed the man would be facing much longer prison time. I'm also guessing she couldn't get a guy her own age looking at her so she took advantage of a horny underage kid.

Looking at her, she probably didn't have many options anyway. Sure, i might fuck her but i'd have to be piss drunk first.She's rough looking and i bet she smells.

But I thought people under some arbitrary age, which in the UK is 16 if I'm not mistaken, couldn't consent. How can it be "mutual" if he can't consent?

mutual with that ugly foid? i doubt

The judge is a woman

Surprise surprise

If it was a man the cunt would have sentenced him to life.

Absolutely ridiculous, you know for a fact that if the genders were reversed, no 22-year-old could get away with a community order

I'd like to see a picture of that kid. Something tells me he is a solid Chad, and you can obviously already tell even though he's only 14. I suspect that is the case with all the oversensationalized 'hot'-young-female-teacher-fucks-student stories.

During middle and high school I already noticed that young, relatively inexperienced female teachers reacted very differently to the class Chad - as if they took his attempts to charm the teacher for favours more 'seriously'. Stacies and staceylites dont' become teacherfoids, they get better opportunities in life... teachers tend to be low tier beckies and normiefoids who still crave Chad - and will recognize and react to him even if he's 8+ years their junior.

Last edited:
Law does not apply to females and tyrones. Only incels.

Now reverse the genders.

Throw the bitch in jail.

Throw the bitch in jail.

She has the moral and legal claim to freedom of expression as we do. I know that doesn't stop people from wanting to jail us.

IMO the most important discussions surrounding free speech are the cases which involve reprehensible and inflammatory speech; it's generally the bellwether of a free society.

EDIT: I replied to the wrong thread lol I meant to reply to this one

Yes we should throw rapists in jail

"Judge Sarah Mallett said Johnson has been described as young for her age and the boy maturefor his, adding: ‘This was a relationship of mutual affection, there was no pressure applied or grooming of any sort".

- Female judge
- Said the woman in question, who looks like a unclean, STD ridden, 35 plus year old drug addict prostitute with nasabal folds, "young for her 22 year age" :feelskek: :feelspuke:
- Boy mature = Chad. Even though wikipedia stresses that during adolescence developed before their time boys do not like attracting the attention of older women.

Message to IncelTear I had a Chad male co-worker half my age tell me he was absolutely disgusted by older women coming onto him like teachers or the mothers of his girlfriends.

Meanwhile teenage girls do fancy older men, why do you think its common for teen girls to hang posters with pictures of older male celebrities ages 20-35 plus. It's not to admire their "personalities" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>british
Because of course. But its not much better here in Austria where foids regulary get away with murdering their children und the prefex of "mental illness". Feminity is a mental illness indeet.

If you hate yourself and seek some potent ragefuel I advise you ceck out r/pussypass, this world is cucked beyond anybodys grasp.

fucking lucky bastard

They can be if they penetrate his ass with a dildo, I think?

Rape laws should include "envelopment" though, so that foids using vaginas (or fags using mouths/anus) to grab underage boy dick get punished.

The problem with that though is that Jewish Mohels envelope the penises of newborn baby boys using their herpes-ridden mouths.

We need to protect the Jews

just have age of consent laws but selectively ignore them theory

Cucked laws protecting foids from taking responsibility. What a time to be alive.

IT won't touch this

So its wrong that I want to fuck a 14 year old girls brains out. But this white trash gets to have sex with a 14 year old and get off Scott free.

Fuck this faggot earth. Imagine a man getting spared jail time because he had sex with a 14 year old girl.

People would riot, there would be movements, he would never find a job again. But this cumskin glacier ape whore gets off Scott free.

Fuck this gay fucking earth and every human to ever exist in it. Whites are so God damn cucked.

This was a relationship of mutual affection, there was no pressure applied or grooming of any sort.
imagine how disgusting this would sound if a judge said this about a sexual relationship between a 22 year old man and 14 year old girl. social media outrage would be immense, probably would cause riots

imagine how disgusting this would sound if a judge said this about a sexual relationship between a 22 year old man and 14 year old girl. social media outrage would be immense, probably would cause riots

metro said:
after judge said relationship was ‘mutual’
Really? I wonder how this sentence would uphold in court if the genders were reveresed.

But if it was a guy he would've got life without parole and shipped straight to the gulags. And if one of us did it we would have been publicly humiliated and executed. FUCK THE WEST AND FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.
Exactly. I'm fucking done.

Last edited:
he is 14 years old, should be legal. however JFL when foids can fuck 14 year olds and its ok but when men do it they are 3rd degree sex offender felons