Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

21st century is the FOMO century of humanity

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
FOMO (fear of missing out) drives everything, especially women's thinking.

A chad induces FOMO over his looks, and is able to force a woman to make a very difficult choice of either dropping him, or having sex very quickly, since women are whores these days, this is actually not a very difficult choice at all.
A cool or famous normie with slightly above average looks will induce FOMO over his relatively interesting lifestyle and journey through life, a woman feels anxious about missing out on all the cool things he will do and people he will get to talk to on his journey. It doesn't even have to be that interesting or difficult a lifestyle to maintain, since his upper tier normie looks do part of the heavy lifting.
Even friends not looking to get laid will use FOMO to amass guests for their parties and events, making people fear missing out on the presence of other popular people or missing out on someone splurging a lot of money on some aspect of the party or the pad.

If you don't have any of this stuff though, you're pretty much fucked.
Nothing that you do works with women, your presence or approach fails to even register as a male with a female, instead it's more like a hobo with a businesswoman.
It's completely fucked and you induce no tension or FOMO at all, even male friends feel like they are not missing out on anything if they don't answer your call.

Your only shot is to go an extreme grind, likely lasting from age 20 up until 30-35, depending on how motivated you can stay in your little concrete box, in order to generate a business and personal life journey that finally induces some pangs of popularity/gold-digging FOMO in a woman, over missing out on your journey and never getting to see where it will go... how many people and events will be wrapped up in it, and how much wealth it will eventually generate at its peak.

This is the only thing that's likely to work if you're not naturally attractive... even then if you want the natural ability (now a luxury) of actually doing mate selection for health and personal preference, you're still going to need some serious gumption and patience in order to not just get saddled with the first jaded 35 year old woman that shows up. You'll still need to be ready to fight tooth and nail if you want to be able to have non-autistic kids with a young woman that looks mildly pleasing to you. It'll be one hell of a fucking journey.

This is what this fucking society wants from us in 2019.

This sounds a bit too redpilled but it wouldn’t hurt to have a unique “hook” so to speak

Nibba, fuck a fomo.

We should be living in small communities in cabins down by the river or s van if we have to.

This sounds a bit too redpilled but it wouldn’t hurt to have a unique “hook” so to speak
i know it sounds that way, i'm trying to be realistic and pull together everything that I know and all the people that tried to succeed and failed.
all of them got either cucked or failed completely, it's obvious that they have no leverage.
i don't know any chads just average dudes and literally everyone is either alone, broken up or married to an older uglier woman.
the extremely few that succeed either had great looks from the beginning and were slumming it, or they went on an amazing journey until they got money and a small amount of fame.

even now uninstall despite getting banned from here is still fighting to get somewhere with women on dating apps and with approaches, he's getting enormous resistance despite not even being in the US where hypergamy is at its highest, women just don't want an average dude with an average job, it's gotten that bad.

i do have various plans to kick this life into high gear but none of them have come together yet, so for now I am just another average shithead with an average job in that regard. no FOMO at all over not being with me.

i know it sounds that way, i'm trying to be realistic and pull together everything that I know and all the people that tried to succeed and failed.
all of them got either cucked or failed completely, it's obvious that they have no leverage.
i don't know any chads just average dudes and literally everyone is either alone, broken up or married to an older uglier woman.
the extremely few that succeed either had great looks from the beginning and were slumming it, or they went on an amazing journey until they got money and a small amount of fame.
I guess thinks might be a little different in your location but as far as I’ve seen no one really needs to be high status or have a sensation like quality to them. For the most part you just have to be a mid to high tier normie, follow the dominant culture, and play to your strengths (stuff like friend groups or materialistic possessions).
even now uninstall despite getting banned from here is still fighting to get somewhere with women on dating apps and with approaches, he's getting enormous resistance despite not even being in the US where hypergamy is at its highest, women just don't want an average dude with an average job, it's gotten that bad.
Didn’t he say he casually rejects 5s and 6s
i do have various plans to kick this life into high gear but none of them have come together yet, so for now I am just another average shithead with an average job in that regard. no FOMO at all over not being with me.
Personally if I were you I’d rethink my priorities. As you’ve said before in your other threads slogging it out and pushing things to the limit for several years all the while mentally breaking down isn’t the way to go about things. You seem willing to play things out for the long haul so if you’re trying to ascend via effortmaxxing I suggest you consider the latent affects such a strategy would have on you in the long run

I guess thinks might be a little different in your location but as far as I’ve seen no one really needs to be high status or have a sensation like quality to them. For the most part you just have to be a mid to high tier normie, follow the dominant culture, and play to your strengths (stuff like friend groups or materialistic possessions).

Didn’t he say he casually rejects 5s and 6s

Personally if I were you I’d rethink my priorities. As you’ve said before in your other threads slogging it out and pushing things to the limit for several years all the while mentally breaking down isn’t the way to go about things. You seem willing to play things out for the long haul so if you’re trying to ascend via effortmaxxing I suggest you consider the latent affects such a strategy would have on you in the long run
Yeah but I'm talking about the less attractive dudes, they're just fucked completely because women see no reason to give them a chance unless they're like 3 points below or something.

When it comes to slogging it out, it just seems to be the only way out that's been left for us, I'm observing and commenting on how far others are willing to go, but I wouldn't know what to recommend to every single individual, I'm trying to slowly build the bigger picture.
As for me, I'm a mess of screwed up projects, plans and frustrations, the sooner I make an actual decision the better, even effortmaxxing until death would be a release.

Yeah but I'm talking about the less attractive dudes, they're just fucked completely because women see no reason to give them a chance unless they're like 3 points below or something.

When it comes to slogging it out, it just seems to be the only way out that's been left for us, I'm observing and commenting on how far others are willing to go, but I wouldn't know what to recommend to every single individual, I'm trying to slowly build the bigger picture.
As for me, I'm a mess of screwed up projects, plans and frustrations, the sooner I make an actual decision the better, even effortmaxxing until death would be a release.
I just hope you don’t tear yourself apart in an attempt at redemption. Remember, men like us were born in the hole and millions will attempt to claw their way out only to lose their nails. If you truly think you can turn your life around then by all means make an attempt but at the same time make your bets as safe as possible without diminishing the reward

I just hope you don’t tear yourself apart in an attempt at redemption. Remember, men like us were born in the hole and millions will attempt to claw their way out only to lose their nails. If you truly think you can turn your life around then by all means make an attempt but at the same time make your bets as safe as possible without diminishing the reward
I'll try to find the right way and do my best, thanks for the advice. No matter what happens I won't accept an unfair deal like men often do nowadays, if there's no way to win reasonably or the "winning" means getting cucked in some awful way, then I'll just burn the whole thing down and forget about it.

I'll try to find the right way and do my best, thanks for the advice. No matter what happens I won't accept an unfair deal like men often do nowadays, if there's no way to win reasonably or the "winning" means getting cucked in some awful way, then I'll just burn the whole thing down and forget about it.
I wish you luck. Maybe you can carve out a life for yourself that is at least tolerable