Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “21M trying to become a model”

dude is handsome

Mogger bone structure tbh

model is goodjawline-only, so he will make it

He kinda looks like ER.

I bet his Mum and aunts are all encouraging him saying how handsome he is.

Forget about the post, the sheer fact that there's a job in which you get paid solely and exclusively because you are attractive is peak clown world

Ego is way too high for his looks level.

Tallfag mogger, needs to KPOPmaxx if he ever wants to be a model though. :feelsohgod:

Sub full of simps that consistently rate average-unattractive women as attractive.
look for yourself.

He's good-looking but still Incel bc rice.

He’s not bad looking but nowhere near model. His midface in particular just doesn’t have the correct ratio/harmony to the rest of his face

jejjing at the fact that the ugliest whore on there still gets rated better than the most attractive man on earth

jejjing at the fact that the ugliest whore on there still gets rated better than the most attractive man on earth
That's 100% true. Why do you think I see women as weak, subhuman beings?

Mogs half the planet, but i don't thinks his looks are model tier, perhaps if he does some aggresive diet and hits the gym combined with other things he gets there.

Mogs me to hell and back

next time post screenshot before removed