Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 21 year old stacylite-tier becky dies, gets run over and shredded to pieces by tractor

LMAO!!!!!
Kobayashi
Based Tractor is based.

@ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 @Personalityinkwell @RREEEEEEEEE @ScornedStoic @SoyUnPerdedor Have a good laugh outta this one.

She would have looked down at me like trash so no sympathy here.

Where's the lifefuel tag?

Thanks man, I needed this!
Now I can sleep better knowing the word has one less cumdumpster
full

That doesnt look like a becky at all. Stacy-lite easily.

Based tractor. Would enjoy seeing pics of her dead body

Thanks man, I needed this!
Now I can sleep better knowing the word has one less cumdumpster
full
cumdumpsters are sadly like hydras tbh. one gets killed and 2 more pop up in its place.

Bluepillers: 36

inb4 IT freak out
Which one will get featured? I feel like it might be mine because I added the lifefuel tag and the monkey fucker will seethe and make a paragraph long title saying yikerinos another disgusting lifefuel dis why u inkwell

Which one will get featured? I feel like it might be mine because I added the lifefuel tag and the monkey fucker will seethe and make a paragraph long title saying yikerinos another disgusting lifefuel dis why u inkwell
and then "omg his avi is mengele he's evil"

I hope the tractor is okay.

and then "omg his avi is mengele he's evil"
They freak out over the avi no matter which one gets featured tbh. I can’t wait for the comments going yikes his avi is evil waaaaa

Bluepillers 43 I have a bad feeling about this

There is a god
LMAO!!!!! View attachment 310147 Based Tractor is based.

@ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 @Personalityinkwell @RREEEEEEEEE @ScornedStoic @SoyUnPerdedor Have a good laugh outta this one.
Tractor-kun isekaid her into the body of a 5'2 balding indian janitor
That doesnt look like a becky at all. Stacy-lite easily.
Yup made me hard. That is a hot foid. Will fap later. Cum tribute to the dead bitch

Last edited:
They freak out over the avi no matter which one gets featured tbh. I can’t wait for the comments going yikes his avi is evil waaaaa
bluepillers: 59

An incel who roped must have possessed that tractor.
Yup made me hard. That is a hot foid. Will fap later. Cum tribute to the dead bitch
Tbh makes it even funnier seeing she’s basically a Stacy

Pretty good tbh. However think of how many others faced no consequences for their actions and went on to lead good lives. Stories like this are a bit of lifefuel but it's really a drop in the ocean.

Pretty good tbh. However think of how many others faced no consequences for their actions and went on to lead good lives. Stories like this are a bit of lifefuel but it's really a drop in the ocean.
all foids mog our lives

10/10 would fuck corpse

no video or pictures?
boring