Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 20yo virgin making fun of us

He wont feel the same in 5 years.

Cockblocked by Mr. Freeze

165ec2251176bfabf79d771418717927.jpg

"I pitied her for not liking me back, because I think I'm a pretty damn good catch myself. I pitied her for not liking the rough edges I had. That's something I haven't genuinely told myself in a long while. Thanks to my friend, I had gained my confidence back. And if a girl rejects me in the future, I won't internalize it. It just means I would be wasting time with a shitty relationship.

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

completely delusional.

He's hurting himself by being dishonest with himself in this way. A few more years on him will inevitably change his feeling about the whole thing.

At least he doesn’t hate himself like onecooldude123 or Venne but yeah, he sounds doomed. “Only guys find me cute”, “I was friends with a girl”.

At least he doesn’t hate himself like onecooldude123 or Venne but yeah, he sounds doomed. “Only guys find me cute”, “I was friends with a girl”.

If I was onecooldude123 I don't know what I'd do. It really is over for him.

"I pitied her for not liking me back, because I think I'm a pretty damn good catch myself. I pitied her for not liking the rough edges I had. That's something I haven't genuinely told myself in a long while. Thanks to my friend, I had gained my confidence back. And if a girl rejects me in the future, I won't internalize it. It just means I would be wasting time with a shitty relationship.

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

topkek. this guy has the biggest modus coperandi ive ever seen

God, I wish I could cope this hard

Dude is mainlining bluepills.

He just wants a nice pat in the back by the femoids at IT. Nothing more.

He just wants a nice pat in the back by the femoids at IT. Nothing more.
This. That's basically the only reason incel-toms exist, to get a pat on the back for being a good little virgin that knows its place.

If this is real, this explains why he can't comprehend the sarcasm and hyperbole on this forum.

he will join our ranks soon give him time

*breathes in*

Meanwhile the girl he pities is getting spitroasted by Chad and Tyrone

giphy.gif

Seriously, JFL @ this guy, hell be incel whether he is blackpilled or not, whether he hates women or not and whether hes confident or not.

I asked her who her favorite comic book characters and she told me. I said to her how I appreciated how Mr. Freeze would do anything to prevent loss because that's a very human thing to do. I meant that from the heart.

She was turned off by that.

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

What the fuck am I reading

"About a month ago, I got a text from a friend of mine. She was from my orchestra class and I tried hitting on her two years ago when I still had confidence. Of course, I didn't get anywhere with her, but we were nonetheless good friends. She told me how she appreciated that I was bold enough to talk to her out of nowhere. That was what I needed. I appreciated those words. But I didn't notice my confidence coming back right away. In fact, I didn't notice it until yesterday."

Jesus fuck massive cuck alert

Kinda looks like, the big eyes, the messed up hair.

gs7afr61j1801.png

Last edited:
She told me how she appreciated that I was bold enough to talk to her out of nowhere.
What does "appreciate" even mean in normiespeak? She didn't want a relationship with him...

I think she's appreciating him leaving her alone after she rejected him.

Kinda looks like, the big eyes, the messed up hair.

gs7afr61j1801.png

Ouch this one is me but it completely misses the mark on some spots. I don't watch a lot of media and I was bullied heavily in middle school. Also my eyes aren't that big.

I agree that we shouldn't internalize it or hate ourselves. It's not our fault we were dealt a bad hand and females are shaytaans. But he has a very punchable face.

This is kinda like Noahs ark. No one believed him and so they drowned in piss water.

Someone make an account for him and blackpill him on his subhuman status

no matter how low we are on the totem pole, bluepillers and cucks will always be below us.
In the order of being, the cuck and the normie will always be below the dirt, which shall always be below the Incel!

i admire his happiness.f course when reality catches up to you in the 30s things go from fun to dark pretty fast.

he's 20, that's nothing age wise, i had the same hope at that age too. let's see if he's still a virgin in 10 years and a hundred+ rejections later if he's still blue pilled

Life will show him the way

PAHAHA LOOOOOOL PAHAHAAH

I SEEN THIS DON THE OTHER DAY AND I WAS JUST LAUGHING SO HARD I ALMOST FALL OFF MYT CHAIR HAHA PAAHAHA LOOOL

Jfl @ this little beta faggot copecel. He'll be choking on the blackpill in 6 years tops. Probably coinciding with Norwood 2 and a massive realization that he is genetic shit and still a virgin.

Or best case scenario. He finds a sub 4/10 used up whore and becomes a complete pussy whipped little bitch boy who gets browbeaten on the daily.

Jesus Christ man, what a fucking cope. Playing the violin too to address his sadness, even. Master of coping. Wait till a few years when the copes are getting harder at times and see if he's then still positive and whitecucking the disgusting IT cucks.

I give it two years max and he will be blackpilled

lmao hes still in full cope mode, give it 5 years and we shall see if hes still defending m'lady.

Mogs me... Well good for him tbh tbh but why dis bitch gotta be attention whoring?

HE LITERALLY THOUGHT THAT VIOLIN ATTRACTS FEMALES AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HES SO LOST

Imagine him approaching a college woman who’s used to Chads and just regular guys who look like “guys”. Then imagine THAT voice and finally his “theatrics”. Comedy gold, I think we should ask him to record a few approaches, show us “rooks” how it’s done.

I don't even feel sorry for this moron, I know a 26 yr old incel who lives with his mother and spends all day on cucked reddit sites, and playing games (although barely, he still has a huge steam backlog) and he doesn't even care that he is incel because he is autistic. Autisticels are lucky, because they don't have the self awareness to realize how fucked they are.

What does "appreciate" even mean in normiespeak? She didn't want a relationship with him...

I think she's appreciating him leaving her alone after she rejected him.
It means I appreciate the free validation of orbiting.

i admire his happiness.f course when reality catches up to you in the 30s things go from fun to dark pretty fast.
Don't think he's too happy. Looks kind defeated tbh. None can be happy after a trillion rejection and no success.

It means I appreciate the free validation of orbiting.
Ah yes, of course.