Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 2024cels, do you think you will continue posting here in the coming years?

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

UFOs, Big Rigs and BBQ
★★★★★
Or you will inevitably get bored of the forum and leave, as most users do? :waitwhat:

Only way I will likely quit is if I ascend. I feel such a strong urge to post here even when trying to just go a day or two without it.

I think i still will

Only way I will likely quit is if I ascend. I feel such a strong urge to post here even when trying to just go a day or two without it.
Based.
Star Wars Force GIF

Most definitely. It never even began for me.:blackpill:

Or you will inevitably get bored of the forum and leave, as most users do? :waitwhat:
If I ascend, I will delete my account here and will no longer sit on this forum, although I quite like it here and there are interesting like-minded people with whom you can discuss today's sphere of relations, games, politics.

i imagine that there will be periods where i get bored and then come back after a month or two. I think that’s the case for almost every old member, they ALWAYS return.

i imagine that there will be periods where i get bored and then come back after a month or two. I think that’s the case for almost every old member, they ALWAYS return.
I even saw a post of one a while back that had ASCENDED and had a gf currently, but still made an alt account because he missed the community here. Once an incel, it’s hard to ascend, and even if you do, you’re still scarred for life

I am a roach. You'll have to burn, burn, burn me out.

Nah planning on roping soon

Nah. I'll be here for a while. I've never had the freedom to post about my struggles on any platform. Reddit was the closest thing, but I got IP banned. r/Incels was deleted before I even had the chance to join that.

So this a new experience for me all together. I never had a place where people had the same experiences as me, usually I was always the odd one out.

Dude it's my go to social media place. Whenever I pause my game or go to the toilet I immediately jump in here lol. It's too fun and addicting.

Dude it's my go to social media place. Whenever I pause my game or go to the toilet I immediately jump in here lol. It's too fun and addicting.
Same. I can barely resist the urge to keep coming here. I’m using it right now and should be sleeping

Same. I can barely resist the urge to keep coming here. I’m using it right now and should be sleeping
Yeah I fucked up my entire sleep schedule because of this forum. Now I got it back and have to fight the urge to fuck it all up again haha.

I even saw a post of one a while back that had ASCENDED and had a gf currently, but still made an alt account because he missed the community here. Once an incel, it’s hard to ascend, and even if you do, you’re still scarred for life
me personally, i’m getting the fuck outta here as soon as i ascend (if i get lucky enough that is). This place is degenerating with every passing day. There’s not a single day that passes without a pedophile ranting about wanting to fuck 12 year olds or without someone making a bbc post

Yeah I fucked up my entire sleep schedule because of this forum. Now I got it back and have to fight the urge to fuck it all up again haha.
Yep. It’s so brutal

me personally, i’m getting the fuck outta here as soon as i ascend (if i get lucky enough that is). This place is degenerating with every passing day. There’s not a single day that passes without a pedophile ranting about wanting to fuck 12 year olds or without someone making a bbc post
Ok

I have nowhere else to go

I'm a 2023cel but will keep on posting here unless I get bored.

Don't know. I honestly never expected to post this much in the first place

There is no quitting the blackpill unless you’re a reddit cuck. You can leave this website, but everything it taught you won’t leave you mind. If anything your day to day life will continue to prove its existence

Well i dont really make insightfull or funny posts, mostly just comment watER and other shit so its not like the forum would lose something jfl.

I do see myself not coming as often as i come atm but ill stick around until i either ascend or rope.

Not 2024
But I'm going to Leave for good, soon

I gonna be staying. This place is addictive and unique, is one of the few place on the internet for incel to vent freely and i like this.

I’ll probably be here either till I die or the forum gets taken down

I’m more of a reader than a poster, but yes I think I’ll stay here for long, I was stressed to be doxxed or something on here, but I feel really good here, like I belong to a community

If I don't commit mass murder or commit suicide, I will always be present on this forum.

It makes me happy to see people who think the same way as me.

Yes, I will stay on this forum for as long as possible. I literally have no where else to go

Yes if i don't kill myself

I will continue posting indefinitely