Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2024...

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Yet another year absolutely WASTED. You don't understand when I say that it got so much worse in comparison to 2022, holy fuck I can't imagine how shitty 2024 will be. Shit will happen to me I could never even imagine.

I genuinely don't know how long I can ride the shit life train. I just want to feel peace.

New years is suicidefuel for truecels.

Its just another day like any other day not a big deal

Its just another day like any other day not a big deal
Giga cope. Everyone is out here having new years parties while I rot.

My standards for non shitty year is now so low, that i only hope that no one will die.

It's all the same old shit, just a little bit worse as time passes

Giga cope. Everyone is out here having new years parties while I rot.
So? Go out then, if you're truly subhuman you'll just be ignored, been there done that

So? Go out then, if you're truly subhuman you'll just be ignored, been there done that
Go out with who? Myself? Torture myself as I creepily stare at teenage friendgroups of foids and normie males having fun, kissing, and laughing?

Go out with who? Myself? Torture myself as I creepily stare at teenage friendgroups of foids and normie males having fun, kissing, and laughing?
That's my point silly

Man fuck it’s 2024 so 10 years since 2014 shit

Yet anothER year down the drain. My precious youth is slipping away from my hands like sand. I'm supposed to be having the time of my life, I'm supposed to be partying, having sex, enjoying what little joys life has to offER. But no. I am hellbound - no saving me. My life nevER began, and the evER-lasting torture will nevER end.

Last edited:
2024 over already? Not surprised, years go by like days now :fuk:

Yet anothER year down the drain. My precious youth is slipping away from my hands like sand. I'm supposed to be having the time of my life, I'm supposed to be partying, having sex, enjoying what little joys life has to offER. But no. I am hellbound - no saving me. My life nevER began, and the evER-lasting torture will nevER end.
How old are you if you mind sharing?

Its getting worst and worst every year.