Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 2024, depression and life advices

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
2024 has been a rough year for me, it made me think about many cases that I have issues with.
In this first video I made, I'm talking about one of these issues which is reacting to life advices from normal and neurotypical people.

hope you have a good listening session.

View: https://streamable.com/d7uuly

Last edited:
fucked up, wait till I export the vid again sorry guys autism kicked in

video uploaded finally.
@kay'

Don't understand godcels. I mean, we already feel submissive to male figures without needing some mythical mega alpha that transcends reality.

Don't understand godcels. I mean, we already feel submissive to male figures without needing some mythical mega alpha that transcends reality.
not a strict religious person I just went back to believe in god again, but I always get the frustration around this particular point.

to satisfy your questioning and need for an answer we can just say that it's a method to cope with reality and let's move on beyond this point :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
not a strict religious person I just went back to believe in god again, but I always get the frustration around this particular point.

to satisfy your questioning we can just say that it's a way to cope with reality and move on beyond this point :feelscomfy:
Whatever you gotta do. I liked your voice btw, maybe increase words per minute but otherwise a nice listen. :feelsokman:

Whatever you gotta do. I liked your voice btw, maybe increase words per minute but otherwise a nice listen. :feelsokman:
thank adobe audition audio processing. my voice is utter garbage irl but glad you found it amusing anyways :feelscomfy:

The bright sun ruined my eyes nigga

Cool video but you really said nothing in those 6 minutes except general stuff and u believing in sky daddy again for also not any specified reason?

I guess you re too shy to dig deeper and aritculate well and share confidently, but good job anyways your voice is totally normal like an american accent almost

I wish I could get my hands on some opioids.

I had a religious phase until I took shrooms and went back to being an atheist. I see that it’s obvious through female mating preferences that we are simply animals. So how could a God exist, we are not special.

Cool video but you really said nothing in those 6 minutes except general stuff and u believing in sky daddy again for also not any specified reason?

I guess you re too shy to dig deeper and aritculate well and share confidently, but good job anyways your voice is totally normal like an american accent almost
I think that was enough to tackle the subject of giving an incel a worthless life advice. there's nothing that can be said anymore. it's insulting that regular folks and those who made it think we can do the same.

idk what my next topic would be. but I probably will talk about arranged marriage. may b

I had a religious phase until I took shrooms and went back to being an atheist. I see that it’s obvious through female mating preferences that we are simply animals. So how could a God exist, we are not special.
It doesnt even need shrooms to see that. Just watch the news everyday and its enough to understand how nothing makes sense and there is no free will

It doesnt even need shrooms to see that. Just watch the news everyday and its enough to understand how nothing makes sense and there is no free will
to be honest there is little room for coping when you have no one and this is where religious belief or concepts that seem initially extremely illogical take over.

from your neutral and non-religious perspective I ask you to look for history of religion or think of it logically, you'll probably conclude that it was just a way to cope with loneliness and fear.

to be honest there is little room for coping when you have no one and this is where religious belief or concepts that seem initially extremely illogical take over.

from your neutral and non-religious perspective I ask you to look for history of religion or think of it logically, you'll probably conclude that it was just a way to cope with loneliness and fear.
Its exactly what it is. Death is scary, this is the reality. Even animals who dont have a brain but an instinct are scared of death.

Humans cope with religion to overcome the fear of death. Thats really all there is to it.

I wish i could be religious. But i cant. If my life wasnt this catastrophic i could have fooled myself in believing but thats harder than impossible now.

Gifted people simply dont understand. People who never struggled wont understand. Boomers with 70 iq wont understand.

Imagine this right second i am typing this message there is someone in the hospital maybe 20 years old maybe 23 years old maybe even 80 years old and hes screaming in agonizing pain from the cancer that is eating him alive.

And cancer is not even the worst disease there is. There are diseases much much more painful.

for what? What did i do to you?

View: https://youtu.be/-suvkwNYSQo

Do you think god loves this kid? Or hates him? Or is simply indifferent?

Do you think this kid had free will? He chose to be like this?

You know what the sheikh will tell this kid?

He will tell him dont worry my son you earned your place in jannah, you re a martyr. Now keep praying 5 times a day to god because he loves you.

He loves you so much he will keep you alive as a mutilated beast for 70 or 80 more years of agonazing existence and added phantom limb pain and everyone pitying you and looking at you in disgust and wishing you were dead because they are tired of taking care of you.

Meanwhile this same sheikh who told him to be grateful to be alive and a martyr, has 4 wives (maybe even more) and fucks kids weekly. Eats till his belly explodes, and has every life necessity like electricity, house, water, warmth, transportation given to him for free because hes a man of god.

I wish i was never born in this dumbass world.

I understand. eventually we all would accept another version of reality because this one is just a wrecked ship.

@kay' I do recognize that suffer and misery is eventual and it would stretch to extreme limits for most of us. some folks are born to suffer all the way till their death, in the most extreme and brutal ways possible. some die a horrible gorey death that isn't justified or seem like injustice. a prime example I would use against a muslim if I didn't believe in god currently would be this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse

I would ask: what did these people did to die such a miserable death? they literally squashed and squeezed and where? within the perimeter of the holiest place in islam

that doesn't mean I don't clear god's accountability for this. I do realize that god put in misfortune in this world. what I can't however is judge god or do anything to stop the force that drives these things.

I know you're a smart person and you know that no matter how smart you are, there has to be someone smarter than you. what if that person was the one who orchestrates everything? in the end it truly doesn't matter. if you suppose that god exists then it's a testimony that we're helpless left in the hand of a being whom we can't stop or overthrow. so why would it be logical to revolt?
even if we suppose that god is a tyrant that would be like throwing yourself to destruction, which takes away your brilliance. in that case i'd be no different than people who revolt only to make their country end up worse and have worse consequences.

I understand. eventually we all would accept another version of reality because this one is just a wrecked ship.

@kay' I do recognize that suffer and misery is eventual and it would stretch to extreme limits for most of us. some folks are born to suffer all the way till their death, in the most extreme and brutal ways possible. some die a horrible gorey death that isn't justified or seem like injustice. a prime example I would use against a muslim if I didn't believe in god currently would be this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse

I would ask: what did these people did to die such a miserable death? they literally squashed and squeezed and where? within the perimeter of the holiest place in islam

that doesn't mean I don't clear god's accountability for this. I do realize that god put in misfortune in this world. what I can't however is judge god or do anything to stop the force that drives these things.

I know you're a smart person and you know that no matter how smart you are, there has to be someone smarter than you. what if that person was the one who orchestrates everything? in the end it truly doesn't matter. if you suppose that god exists then it's a testimony that we're helpless left in the hand of a being whom we can't stop or overthrow. so why would it be logical to revolt?
even if we suppose that god is a tyrant that would be like throwing yourself to destruction, which takes away your brilliance. in that case i'd be no different than people who revolt only to make their country end up worse and have worse consequences.
the main counterargument would be free will.
@kay' and that's the dilemma of choosing. would you rather end up as a slave who recognizes his slavery or a slave that wants to revolt against slavery with his free will but without success?
I got tired of choosing the second option and gave up on it entirely. I don't want free will anymore. I want to feel safe in my prison cell of slavery if you call it this way.

the main counterargument would be free will.
@kay' and that's the dilemma of choosing. would you rather end up as a slave who recognizes his slavery or a slave that wants to revolt against slavery without success?
Tell me how there is free will?

I didnt choose my parents.

I didnt choose my nationality.

I didnt choose my language.

I didnt choose my features.

I didnt choose to be 5'4 manlet repulsive to the opoosite sex nigger.

I didnt choose to be piss poor and my parents not caring about me.

I didnt choose ANYTHING MOTHERFUCKER.

WHERE IS MY FREE WILL IN ALL OF THIS?

I meant the main counterargument against being religious is mainly thought as free will.
if the concept of free will is nothing but a delusion how can we revolt then?

I meant the main counterargument against being religious is mainly thought as free will.
if the concept of free will is nothing but a delusion how can we revolt then?
You wana revolt against who?

god if we suppose his existence

nevermind bro the brainwashing got you cooked well done on both sides.
but no one made me reach that conclusion. many of would preemptively suppose that I was convinced by someone else. I understand why.
I took this path because I see it from a pure logical perspective, uninfluenced by anyone else. I wanted to do the most to ease my state of existence and I saw this as a handy choice.

but no one made me reach that conclusion. many of would preemptively suppose that I was convinced by someone else. I understand why.
I took this path because I see it from a pure logical perspective, uninfluenced by anyone else. I wanted to do the most to ease my state of existence and I saw this as a handy choice.
Good for you man. If it works for you then im happy for you. But for me it doesnt.

And its cringe to say my "logical" perspective because there is 0 logic in having "faith" in something that we have 0 proof that it exists outside some 60 iq sandniggers rambling from 3000 years ago.

Good for you man. If it works for you then im happy for you. But for me it doesnt.

And its cringe to say my "logical" perspective because there is 0 logic in having "faith" in something that we have 0 proof that it exists outside some 60 iq sandniggers rambling from 3000 years ago.
yes. and honestly it seems logical to me only because I made it up, and convinced myself doing so. for me it is logical because I see that there's only small room to battle the burden of existence, fear and constant thinking about suffer.

to sum things up, Its like someone like me chose to take the easy path and turned off my brain and turned autopilot. you think it's stupid and you absolutely have the right to think like that.

yes. and honestly it seems logical to me only because I made it up, and convinced myself doing so. for me it is logical because I see that there's only small room to battle the burden of existence, fear and constant thinking about suffer.

to sum things up, Its like someone like me chose to take the easy path and turned off my brain and turned autopilot. you think it's stupid and you absolutely have the right to think like that.
Why is your life so horrible tho? If u wana share in dms better than here? Or if u dont want then thats also cool.

Hope you stay strong in all cases.

:feelsbadman:

Why is your life so horrible tho? If u wana share in dms better than here? Or if u dont want then thats also cool.

Hope you stay strong in all cases.
I think I'll talk briefly about this in the next video just because you're heavily interested lol
basically I was born ugly. my father actually didn't want to have me (he told me that night was unplanned to my face) my parents were divorced when I was 10 years, I lived with my mom and one older sister ( I still do and it's going very stale, always did). I got brutally bullied from youth until I graduated high school. then I tried the redpill path and began approaching foids all of whom were already disgusted and rejected me. then I had a oneitis and got rejected.

Last edited:
I think I'll talk briefly about this in the next video just because you're heavily interested lol
basically I was born ugly. my father actually didn't want to have me (he told me that night was unplanned to my face) my parents were divorced when I was 10 years, I lived with my mom and one older sister ( I still do and it's going very stale, always did). I got brutally bullied from youth until I graduated high school. then I tried the redpill path and began approaching foids all of whom were already disgusted and rejected me. then I had a oneitis and got rejected.
@kay' I look back at my life, and I find that it's hard to see or pinpoint where something good happened here or there. what I know is that it could always be worse but there's little room for it to be worse, like a disability or a handicap or fucking cancer.

@kay' I look back at my life, and I find that it's hard to see or pinpoint where something good happened here or there. what I know is that it could always be worse but there's little room for it to be worse, like a disability or a handicap or fucking cancer.
thats good be grateful for what you have and build on that. If you dont like your job work on finding a new one. A better one with better pay

@svgmn1 dont fucking work in the same job for 10 years without a promotion or anything thats a retarded boomer trait