Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2023 is the year we stop doing ‘friends’ with women

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Fuck em

If you ain’t blowing me, we ain’t friends

Get the fuck outta here with this “friends” nonsense

You had foid friends in the first place?
:feelswhat:

I'm not doing friends with any women to begin with

But we already aren't friends with women

did that this year, i felt gulty and miserable but it was neccesary im glad to see them texting me sometimes and i just dont respond :feelshehe:

Seems like that last post I made got to you, Good. No such thing as female friends.

fakecels.co
believe me they dont want anything with you, i remember one of them saying a 40yo teacher was prettier than me and putting a face of disgust when i told her than him and i look a like

Stop? When did we start.

Ban OP stupid nigger jewish OP

Never had Foid friends in the first place. Fuck em

if u have ANY friends you might be a fakecel. If I had friends I don't think I would've signed up for this site

Fuck em

If you ain’t blowing me, we ain’t friends

Get the fuck outta here with this “friends” nonsense
That's what I'm saying.

Is she sucking my dick or GOING to suck my dick? No? Then why should I give a single shit about her?

That's how I move these days. Female friends are worthless and stressful so she better be making my life better in some way. And we all know women are only useful for sex.

I don't have female friends.

Why bother with foid “friendships” especially as a sub5 male. If you can manage to get one it’s guaranteed you will be seen as a beta orbiter cuck to the foid.