Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2023: In the most populated city of Brazil (São Paulo), 96% of kidnappings were started through dating apps, ALL victims were MALE

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
We call it "love scam" here, criminals make up fake roastie profiles, lure needy men and then kidnap, steal and sometimes even torture and kill the victims
If you plan on geomaxxing here, be aware

51 cases in total, 49 started through dating apps, all victims male

Dating apps should be completely banned anyway

Tbh I wonder why they kidnap men. Nobody cares about men after all, why not kidnap some teenage girls with white traits. Surely that would be more profitable.

All people are equal, except when one of the kidnappees is an ugly ethnic man, and the other is an attractive stacy.

Tbh I wonder why they kidnap men. Nobody cares about men after all, why not kidnap some teenage girls with white traits. Surely that would be more profitable.

All people are equal, except when one of the kidnappees is an ugly ethnic man, and the other is an attractive stacy.
they probably steal organs and sell it on black market

They usually try to steal the victims’ bank accounts through their phones. Brazilian banking is highly digitalized (jewish)

Kidnapping has been literally legalised here in the Ukraine, normies are scum (both for kidnapping, and for doing nothing to stop it).

Kidnapping has been literally legalised here in the Ukraine, normies are scum (both for kidnapping, and for doing nothing to stop it).
Who's kidnapping who?

criminals love to extort people

It's not about who cares about them, it's about what they can take from them.

Honestly, if you just wanna rob someone, sell them to slavery or steal their organs, it's probably much better to do it to someone who nobody cares about. Much lower chance of cops trying to solve the case there.

Of course, since simps have a strong monkey brain they don't think logiclly, many pay money to scammers who use AI generated photos, steal photos of IRL w0men, or they collab with IRL w0men to scam people.

As I've said many times here I have no mercy to simps, and worse incels in denail. Now that the information about female nature is avilable online in many forms and forums. Mgtow, red-pill, some old PUA sites and just hearing stories can provide a basic understading of female nature without going deep into the blackpill to prevent such sad things as mentioned in the article here. Unlike when I was a teen/young adult where it wasn't that avilable or popular and I wasn't that versed in the english language so I was blue pilled who was blackpilled constently and didn't know what he did wrong, but had suspition and pointed out female nature. Now you have this information, if I had this knowledge I wouldn't have chased w0men in my teens and young adult years saving me time and energy.

Hack even desirble man need to know female nature, so they won't have the simp mindset. You are chad or rich right now, but in this dynemic cruel j00ish NW0 world everything changes and changes very fest, and tommorow who knows something changes and you are not chad or rich and w0men will divorce u without a second of thought.

Last edited:
Typical kikes :feelsugh:

View: https://medium.com/@deborahlarmstrong/zelenskys-5-million-villa-in-egypt-fe3f80f76940
oy vey

Last edited:
Over for jbwcels

I honestly wouldn't ever geomaxx in brownzil. From what I've heard it seems to be even more feminist and foid worshipping than the west, which is really saying something.

Im also too ugly for brazil (i tried tinder location spoofing there) all I got were trannies and foids who looked like trannies (not gonna risk it LOL)

I honestly wouldn't ever geomaxx in brownzil. From what I've heard it seems to be even more feminist and foid worshipping than the west, which is really saying something.

Im also too ugly for brazil (i tried tinder location spoofing there) all I got were trannies and foids who looked like trannies (not gonna risk it LOL)
Brazil combines the worst aspects of the modern west and east
It’s as authoritarian as it is a woke shitshow, with high taxes

Cucks that use dating apps deserve the death.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back