Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2023 has record breaking mass shootings, maybe life could be worth living

The only real LifeFuel IMO

soyciety is loosing its fucking mind i tell yas

Does anyone know who has had the highest score

Maybe I'll actually get to see this world go up in flames yet. Lifefuel indeed.

Does anyone know who has had the highest score
1st place, Stephen paddock Las Vegas 2017 shooting. 2nd place, Omar mateen Orlando pulse nightclub shooting 2016. 3rd place, Seung hui Cho Virginia tech shooting 2007. 4th place, Adam Lanza 20 Sandy hook elementary massacre 2012.

No interesting mass shooters they need to get more creative...

Has been quiet for a while now minus the gang niggers being counted as ERs (when they aren't)

No interesting mass shooters they need to get more creative...
I wish the next one targets feminazi rallies or something similar, would be hilarious

Perhaps the ER can wear something edgy too, imagine going ER in a fallout power armor or something lol

1st place, Stephen paddock Las Vegas 2017 shooting. 2nd place, Omar mateen Orlando pulse nightclub shooting 2016. 3rd place, Seung hui Cho Virginia tech shooting 2007. 4th place, Adam Lanza 20 Sandy hook elementary massacre 2012.
Don't forget the Paris truck guy who pwned 84 with a truck

The targets should be the rich ellites and white chads, now that would be based

I don't care about them anymore. Society desERves it for how it treats autistic and lonely men.