Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2022 - know my fate (based STEMcel makes his own observastions)

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Because I was premature 3 months, I was doomed to a life of misery, boredom, STEMmaxxing and regret. While chads and stacies out there partying. There is no r/IncelTear for your height, no r/IncelExit for your face, and no studymaxxing/ moneymaxxing for your race. Every cope - like hobbymaxxing - leads to the rope.

Let's see what I can "realistically" self improve:

Studymaxxing and get a fucking master's - that's probably the only thing I can do, however in this looks >>>>> everything society even that does not guarantee me a >50% chance of getting a GF. Also my brother IQ mogs me to death no matter how much I study.

LL - I'm 5'5'', too short for that. Also it's painful as fuck.

Surgerymaxxing - LOL what's the point?

Race transition - can't do it because rice

Socialmaxxing - I can maybe fit into a virgin nerd group, but there's little chance I'll get a GF

Doing a PhD - I do not have the IQ, nor do I have the energy for that. A PhD in physics requires at least 140 IQ to survive and I'm clearly lower than that.

Gymmaxxing - too short and ugly

NEETmaxxing and leechmaxxing - probably the only realistic option outside of studymaxxing because my parents are coincendentally doctors. Hope they give me inheritance after I use it i'd rope.

Last edited:
venting and shitposting is the only purpose of these forums, [UWSL]no one comes here looking for tips to improve their lifes, but the funny thing is that, there are many fakecels here. ¿What the fuck are they doing here?[/UWSL]

venting and shitposting is the only purpose of these forums, [UWSL]no one comes here looking for tips to improve their lifes, but the funny thing is that, there are many fakecels here. ¿What the fuck are they doing here?[/UWSL]
I'm venting