Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 2021usercel trait: blackpill became boring for you

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I discovered blackpill in 2021. It blowed my mind. I remember as a new saga for me since Im enough autistic to see my life as an anime and divide it in sagas.

It amazed me to find people who lived similar experiences to me in a world where talking about how looks and height disadvantage men in many fields is a taboo and considered mysoginist.

But nowadays blackpill is so boring for me.

A good example is this forum. It rambles in the same blackpills over and over again.

The other day I was taking a breakfast with a coworker at the center of the city and it appeared a Gigachad in front of the restaurant. She said she´d want a boyfriend like that knowing im a orbiter that tried to kiss her before. At job I hear rumors of some Chads performance at bed. I saw no novelty but in 2021 I would have had an inter monologue saying: "Yuo see blackpill is real, all that data those weirdos say can be seen in real life".

I thing Im done with the blackpill saga. At this point I only read certain posts and threads of handful users because either their takes is something that you dont see often (such as K9otaku and his take about foid worship and Ishtar or turbosperg takes). The rest is rambling in blackpills.

Even if media such as CNN reconize blackpill is real they aint do a shit for lonely incels. Its pretty likely that jews will invest in blackpilled solutions such as surgery market, surgerymaxxing will become the norm and short incels who have less chance to improve SMV or PSL will remain sexless. Nothing will change.

My character development is that height is what mostly matters.

Last edited:
You are at that stage where everything feels so boring and meaningless. It's just the same old cycle everyday.

Then my son, you are ready for the :whitepill:

Same here

Discovered the blackpill in 2020, gave me an adrenaline rush like nothing else

After all I had just found the answers to all my problems , it made sense why I had never gotten what I wanted in life despite being “confident :soy::soy::soy:

But after 3 years of being here the blackpill is so inherently baked into my brain that I can’t really find any new revelations that interest me. I just know women hate ugly guys

Yeah. Unfortunately everything is already said and done about the subject. Women want good looking guys, ultimately personality doesn't matter, women want ugly men dead etc. Nothing to be done about it.

Yeah. Unfortunately everything is already said and done about the subject. Women want good looking guys, ultimately personality doesn't matter, women want ugly men dead etc. Nothing to be done about it.
yup AI and reincarnation are basically all that's left. Until either of the 2 happen, we're indefinitely fucked

In the end, the brain mechanisms of the human being are limited in essence. And yet, people still treat the blackpill as a sadomasochistic dopamine rush.

obsessing over things you can't control is futile.

I've been semi-blackpilled (a.k.a aware of general importance of looks in life) since the age of like 13, but stumbled upon this community in the summer of 2021 and discovered more profound knowledge, i.e hypergamy, juggernaut law, racepill, PSL scale etc. It was devastating, yet comforting in the sense that i've finally found explanation to fundamental question of male plight in this gynocentric soyciety.

Last edited:
It was devastating, yet comforting in the sense that i've finally found explanation to fundamental question of male plight in this gynocentric soyciety.
Yeah bro.

I discovered it in 2020

Drugs are the next step, I pick Psilocybe semilanceata during autumn and dry it, I also make DMT with mimosa hostilis, zippo fluid and lye and some common household shit.

Cheaper then a trip abroad and make the weekends more interesting, all the more edgy forums are mostly for entertainment purposes, 4chan, disqus, .org .is even the NEET forum on tor is mostly just memes, it doesn't take a long time to absorb all the blackpill has to offer it's what comes afterwards that's the hard part, living with it.

Same here

After all I had just found the answers to all my problems , it made sense why I had never gotten what I wanted in life despite being “confident :soy::soy::soy:

But after 3 years of being here the blackpill is so inherently baked into my brain that I can’t really find any new revelations that interest me. I just know women hate ugly guys

I discovered blackpill in 2021. It blowed my mind. I remember as a new saga for me since Im enough autistic to see my life as an anime and divide it in sagas.
:lul: that's me
I use to divide it like dragon ball tho, like the saiyan saga, namek, with higher power levels and shit
Good part of being non NT
The rest of what u said is just water to me

It amazed me to find people who lived similar experiences to me in a world where talking about how looks and height disadvantage men in many fields is a taboo and considered mysoginist.

But nowadays blackpill is so boring for me.

A good example is this forum. It rambles in the same blackpills over and over again.

The other day I was taking a breakfast with a coworker at the center of the city and it appeared a Gigachad in front of the restaurant. She said she´d want a boyfriend like that knowing im a orbiter that tried to kiss her before. At job I hear rumors of some Chads performance at bed. I saw no novelty but in 2021 I would have had an inter monologue saying: "Yuo see blackpill is real, all that data those weirdos say can be seen in real life".

I thing Im done with the blackpill saga. At this point I only read certain posts and threads of handful users because either their takes is something that you dont see often (such as K9otaku and his take about foid worship and Ishtar or turbosperg takes). The rest is rambling in blackpills.

Even if media such as CNN reconize blackpill is real they aint do a shit for lonely incels. Its pretty likely that jews will invest in blackpilled solutions such as surgery market, surgerymaxxing will become the norm and short incels who have less chance to improve SMV or PSL will remain sexless. Nothing will change.

My character development is that height is what mostly matters.
Ive been in the incel community too long, yet i still keep coming back. Its a never ending cycle

I still like to watch blackpill content. It always gives me that affirmation that I was right all along, despite everyone else (irl) gaslighting me up until this day.

Same here

The next step after the blackpill is the whitepill.Just keep having reasonable goals in life and spend your live trying to achieving the goals as much to your capabilities since it is no use obsessing over what you will never have.

The next step after the blackpill is the whitepill.Just keep having reasonable goals in life and spend your live trying to achieving the goals as much to your capabilities since it is no use obsessing over what you will never have.
very true. I find that instead of crying over being a social reject it's better to hunker down and look at other things that interest me, like computers and video editing.

You are at that stage where everything feels so boring and meaningless. It's just the same old cycle everyday.
this nigga dp makes me sad and depressed :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

some mod needs to change it

JoinedMay 2, 2022

Life by itself it's monotone and boring
Let alone the blackpill, after you've learned everything about it, it's just pointless that's why i dont consume blackpill content anymore except for the faceandlms livestreams

everything has been said about the blackpill nothing new been invented since 2020 so no shit, it's reason why i'm not posting there every day, games are a better cope