Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2021 London mayoral election

Who will win?

• Sadiq Khan

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Shaun Bailey

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Siân Berry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luisa Porritt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Sadiq Khan 2020

Sadiq Khan
- Labour

0067wPRogw1f97pai0mz5j31g10t8k1l7

Shaun Bailey
- Conservative

Siân Berry
- Green

Luisa Porritt
- Liberal Democrats

Who do you think will win, I am hoping Conservatives, it's funny how liberals say Conservatives are racist while the only Black candidate is Conservative while the Green and Liberal Party have two white women
@BummerDrummer
@Animecel2D
@Wizcel
@proudweeb
@Irredeemable
@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420

I don't care about politics, unless a party that represents the subhuman male arises then fuck them all.

I don't care about politics, unless a party that represents the subhuman male arises then fuck them all.
UK is the most Conservative country in Western and Northern Europe rn

This is how you know the UK is dead. None of these people are qualified and 3/4 of em should be in Africa

Vote for BBCmaxxer :feelshaha: better than libtards at least

This is how you know the UK is dead. None of these people are qualified and 3/4 of em should be in Africa
Depends the Home Secretary Priti Patel wanted to deport people

Priti Patel orders police to stop recording hate incidents that are not crimes | News | The Times
Priti Patel’s detention policies found to breach human rights rules | Priti Patel | The Guardian
Vote for BBCmaxxer :feelshaha: better than libtards at least
Ikr, the world we live

Oh gosh... whatver immigrated minority or feminist schizo should I pick...

Oh gosh... whatver immigrated minority or feminist schizo should I pick...
KEK, to be fair some minority people are based like Priti Patel

This is what these Jews do, they play both sides, same thing in my country, as soon as someone like that gets into power you'll see scandals and cucking out just like Trump didn't do shit for whites either.

I am hoping Conservatives
Dude it means jack shit. All of them, everyone in mainstream politics is a liberal cuck these days. You think your nigger messiah isn't gonna be a pro female cucklord just because he's from a (((conservative)))party? Just lol

View attachment 439203
Sadiq Khan
- Labour

View attachment 439204

Shaun Bailey
- Conservative

View attachment 439205

Siân Berry
- Green

View attachment 439206

Luisa Porritt
- Liberal Democrats

Who do you think will win, I am hoping Conservatives, it's funny how liberals say Conservatives are racist while the only Black candidate is Conservative while the Green and Liberal Party have two white women
@BummerDrummer
@Animecel2D
@Wizcel
@proudweeb
@Irredeemable
@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
They're all either ethnics or foids, lol.

Sadiq Khan - London is a shit hole. He is exactly the kind of scum they would vote for.

Nice to see you back @IncelCream

id rather have a conservative ngl tbh

it's gonna be shaun whithout a doubt
#BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM

The only correct option is #5 which is to write "Fuck niggers and dumb leftwing cunts" on your voting card.

The opinion polls show Sadiq Khan will win simply because of the party he represents. They could make a 1 legged dog the labour candiate and it would still win.

I would vote for the curry, curry brotherhood

White foids and ethnics. Why am i not surprised, its like watching netflix.

No white men in Britain lol gg white race u are ruled by niggers and terrorists and racemixing roasties

No white men in Britain lol gg white race u are ruled by niggers and terrorists and racemixing roasties
*London, everywhere else is mostly white, we had 1 million polish migrate here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back