Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2020's for the West 470's for the Romans

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
With all the crazy shit happening recently.Do you believe this is it for the west?Record inflation and degeneracy.Regular riots.Non stop refugee inflow to the western countries.Is this what it was like to live in the year 470?

ALL CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JEWS

I fucking wish. I think the west is currently at the crisis of the 3rd century stage of the Roman Empire. Which means many more years of cuckery

I think we're somewhere in the late stages of it, but not close to the end at the moment

With all the crazy shit happening recently.Do you believe this is it for the west?Record inflation and degeneracy.Regular riots.Non stop refugee inflow to the western countries.Is this what it was like to live in the year 470?
We're just warming up goyim:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:. Enjoy the decline

The end of the West is gonna be like the end of Hamlet. Yeah Hamlet killed his uncle but it was short lived because he died and then the Norwegian guy took over. The end of the world is approaching so we won't really see an era not marked by western dominance.

The United States won't survive 2025 at this rate, to that I'm very sure of. :feelsjuice:

Can't wait until modern day Byzantine Empire if that's the case.