Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2020 will be the decade of the ultimate black pill

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
The title says it all... more men will be going ER and the fall of western society will collapsed tremendous!! it's gonna be a shit show.

Cope it will get worse in 21 and even worse in 22 and so on.

It will be a sci fi dystopia.

Likely that i'm roping before

At some point in the 2020s, literally only Chads & gigachads will have sex. chadlites will be the new king of incels (lookswise) instead of mid tier normies now.

It will be interesting to see the shift in beliefs and lifestyles of men when most men have no future worth living for under the current regime.

All I know is that I'm gonna be lost in the 20s. I'm gonna be an oldcel freak with no chance of fitting into the system. I'm gonna rot in this upcoming decade, no joke.

I hope so buddy boy

Hoax shootings are a farce!

That shit means nothing.

It's a jewish media psi-op to disarm white people before the mudflood demographics shift! Then the genocide goes hot!

Same shit different empire.

That shit means nothing.

It's a jewish media psi-op to disarm white people before the mudflood demographics shift! Then the genocide goes hot!

Even ER?

Yeah but the first-person VR livestreamed ER events will be plentiful and in ultra high resolution.

Why even bothER. It's over.

I never met him, have you? Who knows... Maybe him and his "dead buddies" are SEAmaxxing? On the jewish dime. You can't trust the media anymore. Even the internet is like the Bible! You can get it to "prove" anything you want! There's a "scripture" or a "webpage" that confirms whatever bias you may have!
Yeah but the first-person VR livestreamed ER events will be plentiful and in ultra high resolution.
Because video editing doesn't exist! You can believe it 100% lol!

Like that nz thing with the "disappearing" shells lol! And the appearing magazines! (That were never dropped)

No one expected 2010s to be that bad for the Average Joe. I don't think 2020s can trump smartphones, dating apps, affirmative action and other awful things that devalued male worth.

No one expected 2010s to be that bad for the Average Joe. I don't think 2020s can trump smartphones, dating apps, affirmative action and other awful things that devalued male worth.

Exactly, hell, even back in 2012 me and my friends were waiting for the Xbox 720, none of us expected things to become this fucked up.

That shit means nothing.

Maybe there are some false flags. Regardless, many whites in the US know not to give up their arms, and that is for the best.

Cucks are willing to submit to the government, let them be led to the slaughter like good cattle.

Maybe there are some false flags. Regardless, many whites in the US know not to give up their arms, and that is for the best.

Cucks are willing to submit to the government, let them be led to the slaughter like good cattle.
Most whites i predict will become like present day Bosnians... Guns hidden everywhere! Waiting...

Nobody trusts the scumbags in power!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back