Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2020 was the coup de grace for whatever last shreds of hope I had for Burgerland...

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
We are irredeemably corrupt, decadent, dysfunctional, and degenerate, far more than I could have ever imagined. We are a nation of obese, tattooed savages, clowns, and overgrown babies. There cannot be any redemption for us, the year 2020 made that abundantly clear for me. I used to think it was possible to soften the crash that will result from our various crises- political, economic/financial, social, ecological.... but we are simply far too greedy and foolish to ever take effective action. All we'll ever do is continue to distract, consoom, indulge, blame the other...Redemption may have been possible several decades ago, but now, the time for redemption is over. And now, our humiliation at the hands of the Chadiban has put our pathetic weakness and ineffectuality on display for the world to see. America cannot be salvaged at this point. We will have to pay dearly for all we've done. Our reckoning is coming- reckoning of the highest order. Reckoning raised to the power of infinity.

Cucked by Vietnam, cucked by Israel, cucked by China, cucked by Afghanistan.
It's over for burgers.

Cucked by Vietnam, cucked by Israel, cucked by China, cucked by Afghanistan.
It's over for burgers.
America had everything going for it- endless natural resources, vast tracts of unspoilt, virgin land, two huge oceans providing us with geo-political security.... and we squandered it all.:feelshaha:

but at the same time burgerland also cucked the largest number of countries in the world

You forgot “low IQ” before the “savages” part OP but other than that great post.:feelscomfy:

I don’t think the Afghanistan thing actually means what the rest of you think it means in the grand scheme pertaining to America’s growing weakness or whatever but it’s still hilarious to watch everyone shit on Beijing Joe and the delusional dumb ass Democrats over ZOG’s 20 some year war on terror narrative implosion about bringing democracy to the Middle East and providing the sand niggers a supposed better way of life.:feelshaha:

Anyway I think rather than actually being evidence of ZOG USA’s weakness and gradual crumbling apart at the seams the abandonment of Afghanistan is more a result of ZOG getting whatever amount of drug money from the poppy fields and war on terror optics that they wanted and getting the hell out of there since it’s just an otherwise useless money pit of a country for an invading force to try and stay in for very long.

Thomas Chittum author of Civil War II has provided a better idea of what American ie ZOG weakness will truly look like in his book.

One example is if a revolution kicks off in Mexico it will then cause wetback refugees to flee to Mexifornia.

Should this all occur during a bad round of summer blackouts and general instability and chaos the already present wetback population will possibly start looting and shooting and taking over police stations and eventually declaring what was once a US state to now be the new nation of Aztlan.

ZOG’s response to this will show whether the country…or rather how far the country has been weakened up to this point by Jewish rule after all ie if ZOG invades and drive back the bad beaners and retakes California with relative ease? Then ZOG can be considered to be relatively strong albeit with some cracks in the armor that allowed the bean dog revolution to begin with.

However if ZOG fails to drive out the wetback revolutionaries then yeah ZOG is either a weak as fuck paper tiger or Jews are actively helping along the destruction of the country as usual by somehow deliberately sabotaging the very military they are in control of.

So you see? It can be very hard to learn the actual truth about how much strength and stability America really has left in it with nation wrecking Jews at the helm instead of patriotic Americans.:feelshehe:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back