Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media 2020 Riots MEGATHREAD

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
We need a centralized location for all the chaos or else videos will get lost in individual threads. Post what you can find here.

It seems AntiFa is a large proponent of the protests. I wouldn’t be surprised if AntiFa helped organize the BLM protests since AntiFa is more organized and has more funding. Didn’t think libcucks had it in them

Last edited:
I want riots in my city so I can hit the pharmacy

USA is a massive shithole and this was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm not talking about the "racism". I'm talking about those sociopathic apes with no education that think they're being oppressed by the white middle class. They're being oppressed by their low IQ.

I hope everyone involved in the riots get the virus and spend the rest of their days attached to a ventilator fighting for their life.

I want riots in my city so I can hit the pharmacy
Get some meds on the cheap :feelsokman: I am waiting for the moment when looters start targeting sex doll factories :forcedsmile:

I hope everyone involved in the riots get the virus and spend the rest of their days attached to a ventilator fighting for their life.
Most people who get Coronavirus won’t be put on ventilators. That’s why people have been breaking social distancing since Memorial Day. Coronavirus fatigue is real.

USA is a massive shithole and this was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm not talking about the "racism". I'm talking about those sociopathic apes with no education that think they're being oppressed by the white middle class. They're being oppressed by their low IQ.
Even worse rioting would happen if people believed they were doomed by genetics anyways. Becoming blackpilled and being neurodivergent is the leading cause of incel murders.

I used to not hate niggers anymore now I hate them again

Antifa literally just means anti-fascism :soy::soy::soy:

Crisis actors theory is legit now. Insane shit. You guys think a politician will get merked?
Antifa literally just means anti-fascism :soy::soy::soy:
They are surprisingly effective. I have long associated hippies with the American left

Their organization sounds like the name of a ghetto black girl
Their organization sounds like a bunch of commies who belong in the chambers

Burn down random buildings and beat tf out of random people theory

Parisiens really do love to make a ruckus. Is this not a continuation of gilet jaunes? I can't understand why they would care to even protest, let alone riot over Floyd

People are outraged because the victim was a big hulking Tyrone

i guess this is how normies go ER

yet incels are evil for being bitter from not getting laid

Here in the US, it seems immigrants from third-world countries are the cream of the crop while the situation is more complicated in Europe. These guys couldn't even hack it in a developing nation and now they are slumming it in Europe

I used to not hate niggers anymore now I hate them again
Most of the black folks i see irl are clean cut negros. Cleaner than many whites tbh...

But ofc they have good jobs they want to keep. Ruralcel here.

Still. Ive lived in çities and yup, niggers be there!

We need a centralized location for all the chaos or else videos will get lost in individual threads. Post what you can find here.

It seems AntiFa is a large proponent of the protests. I wouldn’t be surprised if AntiFa helped organize the BLM protests since AntiFa is more organized and has more funding. Didn’t think libcucks had it in them

Look at this cracka, think he bad with his arm sleeve tattoo. If you ain't in a gang or carrying heat you have no reason to be there taking sides.

Crisis actors theory is legit now. Insane shit. You guys think a politician will get merked?

They are surprisingly effective. I have long associated hippies with the American left

George Soros funded terrorism instigators.
Parisiens really do love to make a ruckus. Is this not a continuation of gilet jaunes? I can't understand why they would care to even protest, let alone riot over Floyd
The excuse they're using is some black dude dying in police custody FOUR years ago.
All the dumbfuck whites cheering on the niggers lol, and virtue signaling about it on reddit and closing their subs for the day.

This world is mad. Clown world accelerates fast.

Last edited: